Not Trials But An Amazing Video - 4 Times World Champion Kite Surfer:

br3n

That was awesome!

Who's going to be first to do one of these for trials then? Here's looking at you Jonny... :P

i know this kite surfing has to be watched at slow motion and with all these effects to interest me, but with trials it does not need any effects at all but would look amazing with it. Danny mac, Ryan Leech should do a duo one lol and because it would be in slow motion and all that shizzle there completely opposite riding styles would be really cool to watch (Y)

Nick

Absolutely awesome! Although I was a little bit bored by the end... perhaps overkill on the ol' compositing etc. One think I thought was amazing was the variation of interview locations... we see un-finished urban structures and have a passive view on them... why not climb them and sit and have a chat? Epic... needed to be a bit shorter though I recon.

Edited by Jonny Jones

That was awesome!

Who's going to be first to do one of these for trials then? Here's looking at you Jonny... :P

Pffft if I knew how to edit properly maybe haha!

Also peeps, this is the video that Andy Gordon made prior to this vid - http://hadlow-pro.flexifoil.com/

Edited by Jonny Jones

Pffft if I knew how to edit properly maybe haha!

Also peeps, this is the video that Andy Gordon made prior to this vid - http://hadlow-pro.flexifoil.com/

ah yeh the first one, it obviously left a mark on you to remember jonny :)

he also did one with a guy called ruben lenten, not on quite the same scale but still amazing. (if you want to see some mental moves put in ruben lenten kiteloop on youtube)

Youtube Video ->Original Video

also check this out

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by br3n

there are basically two styles of "flying" the old school, massive air and dangle off the kite and the newschool stuff which is all about keeping the kite low and very powered, it means its a lot more wakestyle, harder and looks better when you know what your looking at, but from an outsiders view the oldschool massive stuff is where its at.

anyone can go 25+ foot high on a kite but keep it low and its a different story!