Chavs

sir koxxy

I had to laugh, other day i was riding a loading bay behind a local somerfeilds and a random drunk chav (a lot older than me) came up and said "If that F*****G brake makes that F*****G sound one more F*****G time Im gunna smack you. when I went to tap the bay again my pad was rubbing on the run-up :$ so chav goes "F*****G come on then" so I picked bike up because I was in a corner due to putting my feet on top of bay and the only way out was through him I swung bike by the bars and smacked him in the stomach he nelt and i walked (ran :$ ) off. next day i saw him walking down highstreet with about 10 mates i thought F***,F*** as he walked past he completly ignored me

Me 1 Chav 0

Nicely done :)

There's loads in Pompey, but I must admit I've not had trouble with em when riding, they stand there with a gormless look most of the time watching. Or getting in the way :angry:

Portsmouth is just one big council estate of chavs now.

Anybody remember the chavs on one of the recent rides watching with mrkoxx.

"Do it again mush."

Was such a stereotypical response - I wet myself laughing!

Edited by Hendrix

Portsmouth is just one big council estate of chavs now.

Anybody remember the chavs on one of the recent rides watching with mrkoxx.

"Do it again mush."

Was such a stereotypical response - I wet myself laughing!

Its not that bad! Although some areas, well....no comment. That seems to be an all round response too mate!

Seriously though, They are a pain in the backside in general and there going to be everywhere we are probably. I usually ride southsea seafront and theres usually some doing something they shouldn't near by... ignoring them seems to work though! :rolleyes:

Chavs dont do any thing to me when i ride. Alot of them are quite impressed with trials (mabe because im the only one in my town). But if they do start trouble just give them it back, then it could go good or bad after that lol.

I BALME CHANNEL U

And if you want a blame channel u top add me on msn. (Y)

I had to laugh, other day i was riding a loading bay behind a local somerfeilds and a random drunk chav (a lot older than me) came up and said "If that F*****G brake makes that F*****G sound one more F*****G time Im gunna smack you. when I went to tap the bay again my pad was rubbing on the run-up :$ so chav goes "F*****G come on then" so I picked bike up because I was in a corner due to putting my feet on top of bay and the only way out was through him I swung bike by the bars and smacked him in the stomach he nelt and i walked (ran :$ ) off. next day i saw him walking down highstreet with about 10 mates i thought F***,F*** as he walked past he completly ignored me

Me 1 Chav 0

good on you matey (Y)

Stand up for yourself then big boy.

I might make a video on dealing with chavs.

Do it.

If i have the space I'm prepared to bash-plant people in the face. Or at least backwheel some part of their body.

Its a trials bike though, so its light, which means there's no stopping you picking it up and using it like a hench, bike-shaped club. See how much damage a face does to a trials bike :P

I don't get much trouble. I normally ride in town or in the daylight. Previously though, I've rode home to see:

A f**kload of chavs outside the local mini-supermarket, so I steered clear;

A f**kload of chavs outside the local pizza takeaway, where I rode past on my mod and with a mate on a P1, and they proper bombed it across the road on their little legs, and ended up basically standing in the way til we rode past. Also got sweared at :P twats;

And finally, to a pile of chavs on the road leading onto mine, and as I predicted, the first phrase I heard them say was, 'Nick his bike'. So obvious they were gonna say that. Lol, so i said, 'Or not' and rode on. Best thing I think if chavs are aiming at you and you're not on a trials bike is to speed the f**k up. Human instinct to dodge stuff like a bike owner who wants to protect his bike.

Edited by Revolver

I seriously have had like 0 trouble with chavs when I've been riding. Stop being pussies and man up.

nah me bredderin, u is chattin bare mecca ther. wen we woz up in sy1 by the bus stop blud, all thoze dudez try'na rush uz for our rides, u not memba bruv?

[/chav]

we had a bit of trouble in shrewsbury that one day didnt we?

meh, chavs arent exactly the biggest problem this world has got. just ride off.if theres a couple of them, give a bit of lip back, but dont get too cocky, otherwise next time they see you and they have got their crew watchin their backs, you could be in trouble.

Its not that bad! Although some areas, well....no comment. That seems to be an all round response too mate!

Seriously though, They are a pain in the backside in general and there going to be everywhere we are probably. I usually ride southsea seafront and theres usually some doing something they shouldn't near by... ignoring them seems to work though! :rolleyes:

Fratton - Cosham - Leigh Park - Havant - Waterlooville - Paulsgrove.

Only nice bit is Old Portsmouth, and they seem to be intruding there too now! :(

Fratton - Cosham - Leigh Park - Havant - Waterlooville - Paulsgrove.

Only nice bit is Old Portsmouth, and they seem to be intruding there too now! :(

Fair point, but Southsea is ok, sometimes! There's not really a lot we can do about them though is there?! Sorry, getting defensive about Pompey! lol :giggle:

Ryt i was riding today and a group of chavs came ova 2 me and me and my mates was just doin sum tricks and they came up 2 me and said you got a staring problem and them one of them said thats my bike where u get it from give me it now ,and i was like haha no its mine u tramp and then he said u wat u wana get f***n banged u lil s**t and i just like went and they followed me most of the way home trying to get me :@

It like happens all the time and am getting sik of it cos they got ntin better to do then annoy and start on people for no reason

Honestly 1 day am just kill 1 lol

Ryt i was riding today and a group of chavs came ova 2 me and me and my mates was just doin sum tricks and they came up 2 me and said you got a staring problem and them one of them said thats my bike where u get it from give me it now ,and i was like haha no its mine u tramp and then he said u wat u wana get f***n banged u lil s**t and i just like went and they followed me most of the way home trying to get me :@

It like happens all the time and am getting sik of it cos they got ntin better to do then annoy and start on people for no reason

possible idea :rolleyes: . organise a ride where you are and we`ll all have a go :giggle:

I wonder why the "chavs" in my country all have girlfriends. I mean, we all know that chavs are dumb/stupid, but isn't it even more stupid for a girl to go for a chav? They're totally wastng their time (or rather their youth) away.

possible idea :rolleyes: . organise a ride where you are and we`ll all have a go :giggle:

Lets do it! Why dont we compile a list of the areas in the UK with the most pikies and chavs and sort a TF session...take 'em out mercenary stlye! :angry:

Headbutt, 6 iron, tank? a few options just show em who's boss. They all act big and hard when they have 5 mates with them. just say "oi tracksuit, you wanna go rudeboy" and i can gauurentue they'll back down. Just make sure you go for the ring leader. Basically they jsut like looking hard and trying to intimadate people.

True, unless you happen to pick on a bunch of chavs who've not long left a training session at a mixed martial arts studio.

Accidentally did that once...i wouldnt recommend it to anyone. :huh:

True, unless you happen to pick on a bunch of chavs who've not long left a training session at a mixed martial arts studio.

Accidentally did that once...i wouldnt recommend it to anyone. :huh:

hmm, well i think i can honestly say that none of the chav`s in the skeggy area do martial arts. :giggle:

Oh yeah, do you guys have pikies too? Oh man that's awesome. Jibbering drunkards! I saw Snatch, that was a good movie. Do they seriously talk like that? I had to watch the movie three times before I understood anything Brad Pitt was saying

Oh yeah, do you guys have pikies too? Oh man that's awesome. Jibbering drunkards! I saw Snatch, that was a good movie. Do they seriously talk like that? I had to watch the movie three times before I understood anything Brad Pitt was saying

well if you are meaning pikies as in gypo`s then yes <_<

no as bad but they are normaly around the industrial estate :D

Me and a couple of mates rode Leeds yesterday, we were at this spot some of you mat know as the granite walls.

One of the people we were riding with bailed on a side hop and just missed his head, a buck tooth chav walked by with his mates n said "shame he didn't fall on his head, tw*t"

Shame the chav couldn't fall on his teeth more like. :P