Diz

You know the score...  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How do you do it?

• In the water
    • Round the bowl
    • Close your eyes and use the force
    • Who cares as long as you dont have to clean up the mess

Haha i dont think i have ever sat down to piss, unless im going for a poo.

As for the topic i switch between the two whilst pissing, so abit in the water then around the bowl then in water, you get me.

xx

Edited by Sucram

NU206006.jpg

Fit this bad boy and never worry about pissing again. well you still have to piss but you get my point...

My Grandad had one of them when he had cancer. You could hear the poo falling into the bag :sick:

NU206006.jpg

Fit this bad boy and never worry about pissing again. well you still have to piss but you get my point...

some guy i go motorbiking with had one and he went at it a bit hard put too much strain on it and his stomach emptied into the bag, it was horrible but the guy he came with was a doctor and new what to do not sure what happened but i dont think hes allowed to ride, he was f**king mental aswell, you know the videos where they go over bridges and stuff, i swear its him...

back onto the topic though, it all depends on your whereabouts.

back onto the topic though, it all depends on your whereabouts.

Surely the bathroom? Otherwise if you're out in nature i dont suppose the trees care if you piss on them or around them.

NU206006.jpg

Also, what're the chances of being able to fashion one of these out of a camelback? Just think of all that extra time you'll be able to spend riding if you can pee on the go, and no-one need ever know your were taking a slash :-

Ok shall we add in the shake factor everyone agree on more thatn two shakes is a wank??

I always thought it was three shakes. I think it all depends on how big your wanger is and if you've got incontinency issues.

Also, just had to say how impressed i am that a topic on pissing technique has become a "hot topic". I'm sure my parents would be proud!

If i shake only twice i'll have a piss stain.

:giggle: Sometimes i can shake about 10 times and think all the piss has gone, but then as soon as i put him away he trickles down my leg! b*****d dribble!!!

You know there's a reason topics go off the front page. ;)

You only need to bump a topic if your question hasn't been answerd, or the item your selling hasn't been sold.

I did actually give this topic some thought at work because conversation there was about as dry as ghandi's flip flop, and came to the conclusion its all about sitting down, if you sit down you can decide whether you've got time to shit or not... which avoids going twice, you can also contemplate life in half the time but with double the thinking power because you don't have to concentrate on the pesky arm useage of standing up and aiming, and because pissing takes less time you don't have time to let your mind wander.

So in conclusion, though it is the womanly thing to do. is it really that bad of an idea?

(Y)

I did actually give this topic some thought at work because conversation there was about as dry as ghandi's flip flop, and came to the conclusion its all about sitting down, if you sit down you can decide whether you've got time to shit or not... which avoids going twice, you can also contemplate life in half the time but with double the thinking power because you don't have to concentrate on the pesky arm useage of standing up and aiming, and because pissing takes less time you don't have time to let your mind wander.

So in conclusion, though it is the womanly thing to do. is it really that bad of an idea?

(Y)

Lol so much i farted! But in answer to your question, sitting down really is a wommanly thing to do. Man-up and aim like the rest of us :giggle: