Diz

You know the score...  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How do you do it?

• In the water
    • Round the bowl
    • Close your eyes and use the force
    • Who cares as long as you dont have to clean up the mess

I know this is random but its something thats concerned me for some time.

When you take a slash, are you supposed to pee noisily in the water and risk splash back, or are you supposed to go for the silent stealth approach and pee round the bowl?

Obviously somewhere within the bowl is desirable unless you enjoy cleaning up pee off the floor. Just wondering what your thoughts are on this.

Also, sometimes pee smells like sugar puffs but cant think of any other foods it smells like...any ideas?

Edited by Diz

Also, sometimes pee smells like sugar puffs but cant think of any other foods it smells like...any ideas?

yes i find that a lot even if i haven't been eating sugar puffs.

depends on time of day if iv woken up in the middle of the night has to be silent approach as to not risk waking anyone up other wise normally just go for the water.

joe

I flush the handle just as i start pissing and race the water.

Also, pissing in the cistern is funny because when the next person flushes, it flushes piss. :lol:

I'm liking the alpha male approach. Also the idea of racing the flush...i'm gonna go and try that one out.

What happens though if you end up having a massive piss and the flush beats you? Do you walk away hanging your head in shame or do you just man up and flush again hoping that the next attempt will be more successful?