Beau

Reinold

His memorial gathering and the ride afterwards were both tip-top!

:D

Nice one to those who came

:)

I agree ben, although i was trying my hardest to not cry at his memorial thing...its upsetting to think that i'm never going to see him again :(

Edited by Rich Hill

His memorial gathering and the ride afterwards were both tip-top!

:D

Nice one to those who came

:)

Ohh my god, what a day. The memorial thing was proper sad, was so close to crying, but managed keep myself together. Then i was gonna' get a lift with Fatmike back to Brum and his car f**ked :lol::(. The ride after was awesome. Was PROPER wierd Beau not been there, thats what killed me the most.

Apart from that, Thanks to all who showed up and remembered this guy the way he should be. :D

Soon as me and Dan got to Brum we got sighted and names taken for riding at vicky square but the cop was safe as and we had a good natter! lol

But yeah it was a really nice day =) major fail points to Fat Mikes super efficient broken car! Though he did have Dan Kearn's fat arse in there so thats probably what broke it :P

Was awesome how many people turned up at the park. It was really nice seeing how many people cared about him and stuff :) fought back the tears and shit 'cause we wouldn't want him shoutin' PUSSY 'OLESSSS down at us from his cloud now would we :):P

riding was safe after as well (Y) really nice weather and stuff. couldn't have asked for a nicer day to remember him really (Y)

Ride in peace Beau xxxx

Beau's sister, Amy, txt me today saying that the funeral is either going to be next monday or next wednesday. They havn't quite decided yet...

xx

So glad i can make it... :)

And, will we be needing our bikes or is it more of a usual funeral?

God, i miss you Beau... :( xx

Beau's sister, Amy, txt me today saying that the funeral is either going to be next monday or next wednesday. They havn't quite decided yet...

xx

Name the time and place and i'll be there to pay my respects.