Beau

Reinold

This is Grant Hundley on Reinolds account.

This was in his msn name:

Beau Avi . R.I.P CASSON if anyone needs to know more information about beau call 07********** (taken it out for obvious reasons)

Being a friend of Beau's i rang up this number (was his sisters number) and she told me that Beau had an accident last week.

He jumped into a pool, hit the bottom and broke his neck and had damaged his spinal cords badly.

Thursday he had an operation, and he had a heart attack (not sure when he had the heart attack).

She told me to tell his mates, so i thought this would be the best way to let everyone know......

RIP mate

xx

Shit man !

this has shocked me :(

he was an ace rider and a ace guy !!!

always there to talk to and have a crack with over msn

:'(

RIP MATE

ill vist your grave bud (Y)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vqlYwhwYGKc for people who dont no who he is ! ... Rip

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

Man, im going to miss you alot. All the things that went wrong, that I hope my help actualy had a effect, the random time i rang you up, ''beau, do i just twat the side of this'' talking about my king haha. All our random convo's. Didnt deserve it buddy :(

R.i.p :( xx

Edited by BenLeacock™

WTF, I didn't actually think this was true :( Thought it was some loser messing about on his account. Will be weird without him popping up on MSN saying "Max, i love you. Wanna ride Brum?".

Had some good times with him to be honest, went on some very good group rides with him and had very good times when it was just me and him riding. The guy pulled some sick stuff on his bike and I'm not just saying this because he has passed, but he seriously was such a nice person.

R.I.P pal, will miss you :(

Max...

:mellow: f**king hell... RIP

EDIT:

Thought i'd add a little to this post,

First time I met Beau was when I was my very first Brum ride with him Jonny MC and Andy, he was sound as fook to everyone and called me the power man haha, after going on a load more Brum rides it was actually wierd when I went on one and he wasn't there lol

he will be missed :(

Edited by mr ailsbury

I don't know what to say at all.

remember the first time i met him, i ended up truing his wheel because he had raped it, but was still riding, very funny

then at the dj ride a few weeks ago when he said the stupidest thing, was also very funny, cant remember what he said though :(

Edited by Ash-Kennard