Beau

Reinold

fuk sake... i wanted to go. not been on here in ages so dent know when it was :( sorry Beau

i told you on msn and said you could stop over :S

oh well...

Cant believe i missed the funeral :'(

stupid stupid stupid dicks who slow down to 5mph because someone drove into a ditch, everyone could have carried on at 70 but nooooooo they wanted to watch someone in a ditch. tits.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I am making some memorial shirts for Beau at the moment (the design was posted up earlier in here).

Just need to know how many people are interested in some, so i can get a rough idea of how much they will cost (the more i order, the cheaper they are)

Yellow was Beau's favourite colour so I think thats what the colour of the shirts will be (Y)

any more ideas?

Right, I am making some memorial shirts for Beau at the moment (the design was posted up earlier in here).

Just need to know how many people are interested in some, so i can get a rough idea of how much they will cost (the more i order, the cheaper they are)

Yellow was Beau's favourite colour so I think thats what the colour of the shirts will be (Y)

any more ideas?

id deffo have one (Y)

Yo beau mate.

Just dropping by.

Listening to "Lost prophets - last summer" which was at your funeral man.

Missing you far to much, You didn't even get a last summer, It was just getting there, Everything was about to start, another amazing summer and you've left us.

Times are tough, want you back so much :(

Love you so much man

xxxxxxxxxxxx

any more ideas?

Glad your doing this, sorry i have only just read in to see.

i'm in on that.

I'll have 2 please.

Luke

• 2 weeks later...

i'll put up the paypal account for people to start paying for the shirts in about half hour.

once i've got everybodys (who said they'd buy a shirt) money i'll order the shirts and they will be made in time for the beau memorial ride.

regarding the ride, theres space at mine for a few people, only hour away from bristol (Y)

right heres the address you need to send money to (via paypal)

christine.hundley@sky.com

can anyone who wants a shirt pm me there address (unless they are coming to the beau memorial ride) and pm when they have payed and what size they will be needing

shirt sizes are in small medium large and extra large.

normal shirts will be £8 quid + postage if you need it

and girls shirts will be £9.50 + postage if you need it

Edited by Grant-Hundley

• 2 weeks later...

Beau David Forrest.

Man do i miss you, day in day out.

Off down to Bristol for you this weekend, gonna see what you were ranting on about all the time.

Better be good, Its a looong way.

Just been sitting and thinking about you dude. Hope its nice up there.

We'll meet again, someday, i don't know when, but we will.

God rest your soul mate.

I love you.

xxx

Went through my recieved files earlier and found the picture of Beau's bollock, which strangely bought a smile to my face.

Also, it's really weird going through my contacts and still having Beau in there.

R.i.p man, we're all missing you.