Landing Drops And Bunnyhops On 2 Wheels..

tris

rode hastings last week and i bunnyhop, gap dropped about 6 foot long and about 3 foot at my highest point, when i landed it hurt like a frikkin b*****d and i wrecked my wrists.

i wanna no why it hurts so bad when you even do a bunnyhop on a trials bike and land on both wheels?? how come bmxer's can drop like 20 feet of stairs and they are fine and dandy??

anyway of reducing the pain??

You rode Hastings last week? Why didn't you come down on the ride? Look in the Trials Video section.... i can do a tadd over 5 foot and land on 2 wheels comfortably...

yea i went down on the friday. didnt know there was a ride on.....would of come if i'd known!!

was a good day but i got a puncture and i broke my rear magura towards the end of the day!!

home come bmxers can drop like 20 feet of stairs?? no one would ever attempt it on a trials bike!! in chris akriggs brakless he f**ks his wrist from doing a 8ish foot drop, but a bmxer would be fine....

thanks

Compression landing an also you'll notice when people do land both wheels flat they hang on the rear wheel at the edge of the drop this shifts the weight back so although you land flat the impact isn't in your wrists.

Chris.

Good post