Trial-forum

zonabill

this site is bolloks.over a year to become a full member.not being funny but i have a life and i dont want to spend it trying to get validated.i meen all i want to do is put my bike up for sale and ask a few questions to sumone who is not a beginner (no offence to starters)

cheers billy

this site is bolloks.over a year to become a full member.not being funny but i have a life and i dont want to spend it trying to get validated.i meen all i want to do is put my bike up for sale and ask a few questions to sumone who is not a beginner (no offence to starters)

cheers billy

Mate, you ent got no chance of validation if you feel like coming on here and slagging off the place.

If you dont like it go else where. No one appreciates your bad mouthing of TF.

All of us think its great.

You gotta earn respect son and that is not the way you go about it.

Jake

The system seems fine for everyone else. I was only on for a week or so before i became validated. You just need to read over the tips on getting validated and stick to the rules.

P.s. saying the site is shit isn't really gonna help speed things along.

Mate, you ent got no chance of validation if you feel like coming on here and slagging off the place.

If you dont like it go else where. No one appreciates your bad mouthing of TF.

All of us think its great.

You gotta earn respect son and that is not the way you go about it.

Jake

thats a fair point but like i say over a year how long does it take to gain respect i meen i HAVE been perfect maybe a few speeling mistakes here and there but takes the piss

i meen all i want to do is put my bike up for sale and ask a few questions to sumone who is not a beginner (no offence to starters)

What's stopping you ask questions at the moment?

The validation system is in place (partly) to stop people from just being able to sign up and sell things, due to issues with scammers (of which we have more than enough as it is)

It's not hard to get validated in a reasonable amount of time, though obviously it can be frustrating to be in NMC for a while.

Using the 'Report' button, people can nominate new members for validation, so there are thousands of eyes capable of hunting down potential full members

edit; since you seem to think you've been "perfect", care to explain why NONE of your posts in this thread use correct grammar and have repeated spelling mistakes throughout?

Based on the posts you've made in this thread, the validation system works...