College

riddler

i noticed theres a few people who have just left school and was wandering

what college is everyone going to?

to study what?

or if your at college, what college are you at? what are you studying?

lol cause by me most people go to sixth form but im not soo ive being left at home with no one :(

right ill start:

im going to Bicester College, to study motorsports and engineering

Edited by riddler

i noticed theres a few people who have just left school and was wandering

what college is everyone going to?

to study what?

or if your at college, what college are you at? what are you studying?

lol cause by me most people go to sixth form but im not soo ive being left at home with no one :(

right ill start:

im going to Bicester College, to study motorsports and engineering

Dude no way, thats what Im planning on doing!

yea man! how are you doing it? you live MILES away lol!

schweeeeet. yeahhhh man tell me about it i gotta get the train at 7 in the morning for the days we need to go, gonna be a killer lol. but hey its what i wanna do :)

Well, I have to send my aplication off tommorow for it, so fingers crossed Il get onto it, after going to an induction at my local college yesterday for a public service course I realised that I need to do the engineering, the local college is full of retards :(

You wouldnt happen to know what the hours/days are for the course would you?

I added you on msn BTW :)

Well, I have to send my aplication off tommorow for it, so fingers crossed Il get onto it, after going to an induction at my local college yesterday for a public service course I realised that I need to do the engineering, the local college is full of retards :(

You wouldnt happen to know what the hours/days are for the course would you?

I added you on msn BTW :)

urmm assuming its the same college mate, i think its wednesday, thursday and friday i think, urm 9 till 4.30 those days and out of those days we spend about 2days in the workshop working on cars etc etc...

alrite mate :)

Ahhh nice one, just to clarify this, its bicester college course which you apply too via the oxford and cherwell valley college?

And are you doing the full time 2 year edex advanced diploma?

i hope so , I dont want to be alone lol.

i was thinking about this, Do my GCSE's get results think about going into a A level in photography.

But i dont think i took the right subjects. I took IT, Systems, Drama, Business Studies, and then English, maths, science.

Doesn't really matter about what subjects you took its just the grades as they show what you are capable of.

I know that a media course is very English based so they will want a good result in GCSE English, which depending on the level of course you opt to do, could be a low GCSE right up to an A.

And as well as some other passes in other subjects (for mine they want 5 A-C's, and 1 of those being English).

Just hope it all goes well.

Ahhh nice one, just to clarify this, its bicester college course which you apply too via the oxford and cherwell valley college?

And are you doing the full time 2 year edex advanced diploma?

i hope so , I dont want to be alone lol.

yeahhh its like a part of the oxford and cherwell group of colleges and its in bicester lol soo i call it bicester college :P

im not to sure about the course though i no its definately the full 2years that i am doing :)