Brum Ride Saturday 26th Of July

Woop woop :D

You gonna be takeing piccies again ? :D

x

LOL well, I will have th camera with me master kearns! Personally i dont think a vid would go a miss this time though?

Someone want to ring me up to wake me up? I'm not sure if I'm going yet, but if someone wants to persuade me in the morning or now on msn then go for it.

Or pm me ;)

MAYBE, if you answered your friggin phone! WHORE!

Aha, Weather looks mint! Almost clear blue skies :) Can't Wait! :D

xxx

Back at me gfs flat, had a shower and feeling much more human :D

Now off to the pub to calm down this sunburn :)

Great day out and good to put some names to faces at last (apart from bjh cos hes just a retard!).

Ive decided that I like my bike, I dont like rear disks that slip, I hate mods and its been far too fecking hot today :D

Back at me gfs flat, had a shower and feeling much more human :D

Now off to the pub to calm down this sunburn :)

Great day out and good to put some names to faces at last (apart from bjh cos hes just a retard!).

Ive decided that I like my bike, I dont like rear disks that slip, I hate mods and its been far too fecking hot today :D

Ooooooh,

was going to think of a witty comment,

BUT what you just said about me was mean!

:(

Just got back, ride was the best!

Weather was, let's say, a bit warm, atmosphere was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canny wait for vidd!

Best brum ride in a long time!

Like others said, good to put some different faces to names!

Cheers to everyone who turned up, made it a wicked day!

Shame im burnt to buggary, and i kept my top on!!

What happened to shaun turning up?

Cant wait for vidd!!!

Owen

OMFG. What an amazing ride !!!

I've never had such a great day in my entire life.

That was absolutely amazing, Everyone was happy and everyone had a smile on there face.

Beau, You were there with us today, I could feel it, I was riding amazing and you were helping me.

Weather was amazing, topless all day, By god how i regret it now. Im literally like a roast chicken.

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who turned out today and made it everything it was.

Bring on the vid (A massive thanks to Chris Page)

Danny :D

OMFG. What an amazing ride !!!

I've never had such a great day in my entire life.

That was absolutely amazing, Everyone was happy and everyone had a smile on there face.

Beau, You were there with us today, I could feel it, I was riding amazing and you were helping me.

Weather was amazing, topless all day, By god how i regret it now. Im literally like a roast chicken.

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who turned out today and made it everything it was.

Bring on the vid (A massive thanks to Chris Page)

Danny :D

Yeahhh, couldnt help but miss him today!

Just need him there with his nice moobs out, his sisters jeans on, and with his stupid little quotes the whole time, and who can forget the silly loud king!! Miss you Beau! R.I.P!

Owen

It was a good ride, biggest brum ride ive been on for agessss :D

Abit of an update for you all, just spoke to jake in hospital...he's having his finger operated on, im not sure exactly what he's done to it and how there fixing it but he mentioned wires and that he's broken it. Im sure he'll give us more detail as soon as he can :mellow:

It was a good ride, biggest brum ride ive been on for agessss :D

Abit of an update for you all, just spoke to jake in hospital...he's having his finger operated on, im not sure exactly what he's done to it and how there fixing it but he mentioned wires and that he's broken it. Im sure he'll give us more detail as soon as he can :mellow:

Why what happend ? Did i miss something ?

x

Yeah Jake experienced a bit of brake slip, went over the bars, and landed on his helmet/finger.

I think he has had his Op today, as apprently it was quite urgent as it could have started cutting through it tendon or something?

Anyway, like Rich said, im sure he willgive us a full update (and pics :P ) as soon as he can!

Cheers again lads!

Owen

mehh, Owen I need you to kiss it better! haha its gone numb now so im bendin it all sorts of strange ways its proper funny. yeah well basically what everyone else said, I'm having an operation otherwise I'll never be able to make a fist again. seems aload of trouble all for a finger but still. a piece of wire, a drill, a scalpal and some strapping later hopefully tomorrow hospital will let me go ride again. although my dad said we could drill through my finger in the shed if we want.

jake x

Edited by onzaboyjake