Highlandbikes_DannyMcBean_vid_1!

A3danny

Song was crazy :D I have to say though, the titles you used are well small, if your tryna promote yourself and/or a website they should be way bigger IMO. Camera angles made everything look MASSIVE aswell :)

Riding was huge though, and you have some balls :$ so nice one :)

Riding's getting big now Danny, hopefully get some big lines done in Aberdeen at the end of the month eh! Then hopefully I'll be able to get a vid done finally haha.

Ride sometime this weekend ayee? Hopefully I'll be out saturday and sunday, depends on what state I get in tommorow night :P.

Ride sometime this weekend ayee? Hopefully I'll be out saturday and sunday, depends on what state I get in tommorow night .

Lets be serious, you will NOT be out on saturday, because im out with you tommoro, so your gunna be in a state, i will get you in a state, so i can take advantage ;)

hahah jokes!

I watched you other video aswell

Deffo could make these vids better, Instead of one move clips like, sidehop then next clip do a drop gap, then next is a sidehop again, spread them out put more in the clip than one move like an actual line

I think your ridings decent and you look pretty young!

Keep it up!