Glasseyetrials: Gethigh

1a2bcio8

Thanks for the positive comments chaps. Besides the riding of the other fellows in this video I wasn't expecting people to enjoy it so much. To be honest I'm unhappy with a good deal of the editing but glad you enjoy.

Ben,

I've watched half, I had to stop cause im so excited.

1 yes its a bit jerky on the old cam, but realy it doesnt matter. ( some vids are too clinical)

2 whats the music ? i want to listen to it on my hifi system ( what is the codec? cant hear on mp 11)

3 the riding is immense

4 the vid gave me a warm feeling inside (Y)

realy beutiful :kiss:

Regarding the camera, besides rolling shots, it's mostly my preference to use a tripod. I love moving shots with a fluid head. Furry muff if you enjoy something else though!

Music is "Tycho - Past is Prologue" from the "Past is Prologue" album. The codec of the vid is .wmv (if that's what you mean?) or else I've used an mp3 to encode it to .wmv.

Nice video Ben. Just like all the rest you produce. Like everyone else has been saying, make more like this, they are amazing. And send me that video of Mike,Matt and Me :P or upload to Vimeo please :)

I lost that vid Max! Sorry, I have no idea where it is :( I think Mike may have take a copy though? Might be worth asking him. It's the same footage in this video or was the interest because of the different music?

I lost that vid Max! Sorry, I have no idea where it is :( I think Mike may have take a copy though? Might be worth asking him. It's the same footage in this video or was the interest because of the different music?

Ahh man! that sucks! Yeh, I like how you put it together and the act that it's the Adamant Alliance vid :P

really good street vid !!! we forwarded it on the french web ! could someone tell me exactly who are the riders and which bike they ride (and sponsors if they have one) ! thanx

The video features, Matt Burrows (1st), Max T (2nd), Mike Singleton (3rd), Ben Rowlands (4th), Luke Rainbird (5th) and James Porter (6th). In terms of sponsership, I only know that James is sponsered by tartybikes. I wouldn't be able to give any more details except to say that myself and Luke aren't sponsered.

im going to cry, it says the video is no longer available :(:(

upload it somewhere please ben!

I've no idea why it was taken down. If someone would be kind enough to upload to tvg or whatever it's called that would be appreciated otherwise I will try and sort something myself tomorrow evening.