How Many Of You Ride On Your Own?

Lee K7

How many of you ride on your or learning by yourself or have learnt by yourself? I'm from N.Ireland and theres absolutely NOBODY here to ride with, it seems to have a very very small following over here.

I quite like heading out on my own, not all the time though, as it's sometimes just nice to have a laid back do what you want sesh. But that can get a bit tedious, which is where it's nice to head out with your mates :) (thats if you have local riders that is)

I ride on my own and had to learn to fix and ride by myself. Then i made friends with Onza trip and went on my first ride and then got introduced to some other legends, and now i no alot more about how to fix and ride my bike. I love those guys and they have helped me so much.

I normally ride with others, i jsut find it alot better and you can normally learn alot from the people you ride with.

Its still good to ride on your own because youll be always practicing but jsut not chilling as much or enjoying the ride as much.

Andy

I do! I just got back from a ride on my own actually. I'm the only 'Trials' rider i have ever seen...

A few of my friends ride dirt jumps and street so sometimes i got along with them. Need to meet some of you trials guys.

Ye sure you do when your bro rides with you? :S

TIT

i haven't ride with my bro for age he broke his collar bone he is geting a bike this week and then he will be back ride

I ride on my own when my other mates are busy or something and i try and look for new spots and lines so i can show my mates when im next out with them =]

But yer i ride on my own sometimes with my music with me =]

....Cheesy....

I haven't made a proper intro yet, but right now I ride solo (as no one over here rides trials of any sort that I know of.) Road biking - I try to ride with groups, but mostly by myself. Same with mountain biking. Probably 'cause I'm too slow to keep up with the jack rabbits and too fast to hang with the slow pokes. It's kinda nice and peaceful most of the time though, I gather.

I'd love to have someone else to practice trials with. Kinda makes you work harder to outdo the others. I recall from my skateboarding days before my limbs started falling apart, we'd always try to one-up eachother and really go places with our daring and whatnot. Chicks dig scars - or something like that. (reaches for bottle of Tylenol)

Since i moved area and got back into trials i ride solo, im yet to see another trials rider here in over 4 years lol.

There is a few kids riding BMX now and again but thats it, only other bikes i see are XC MTB rode on the streets just as a bike to ride though not for actual XC riding... Also there aint much to ride here without 1st pedaling a long way >.<

Heya mate, where about in N. Ireland are you from?

'cuase i'm going to Donegal on the 8th August to the 17th with my bike.

You from anywhere near there?

Unfortunately no, i'm way east of Donegal. On the other side of the island you might aswell say. Ah well.

i ride on my own.

It is often very relaxing riding on your own and also your concentration levels can be higher. some people may think this is stupid but i love to just stick my ipod in and go and ride, especially if its raining. i don't know why, but i love it. i guess when you live a busy, stressful life. its awesome to get some piece and quiet and concentrate on what you love.

steve :)

I cant remember the last time i rode by myself. I absolutely hate it, i get bored soo easily. I prefur someone there pushing me, and someone to push.

Saying that, i havent ridden on my own in ages, but i really cant see myself liking it, as i hated it the last time i did it.

Owen

Edited by _Owen.

I ride on my own and had to learn to fix and ride by myself. Then i made friends with Onza trip and went on my first ride and then got introduced to some other legends, and now i no alot more about how to fix and ride my bike. I love those guys and they have helped me so much.

Awwwww blake i never knew you loved me ! :)