Recommend Me A City For Clubbing!

Egg Fried Rice

I don't know what kinda stuff your into, but just look at who plays Fabric every week an that may sway you to London :P

EDIT: Leeds was a really good night out but only i've only been there for single nights so haven't really sampled the whole thing i guess. Was a laugh though and got no agg.

Edited by Max Quinn

Has to be Liverpool, and not just because I live there, I've been to lots of cities.

Theres a wide range of clubs/bars in two separate areas (wood street area and Mathew street area) Both different types of things, full on clubbing/dancing/moshing to chilled out bars/student bars to posh swanky places (at the docks).

Also if your after somewhere to stay, Liverpool is one of 4 locations in the UK that has a Formula 1 hotel, so for a room it's £33 a night, and that's for 1 2 or 3 people, same price.

Prague is quite good well for the price lol my mate got a round for 4 people under a pound. plus there's this club with five floors and 3 different rooms on each floor was great music for everyone. plus drinks was cheap. was a good laugh when i went.

Prague is quite good well for the price lol my mate got a round for 4 people under a pound. plus there's this club with five floors and 3 different rooms on each floor was great music for everyone. plus drinks was cheap. was a good laugh when i went.

Are you joking? Under a pound? We went to Karlovy Lazne which is the one with 5 floors near that huge bridge and it really isn't that cheap at all..

It was about 30-90 Koruna for a drink in there this summer, that's £2-4 from what I recall. There are defo better places in Europe!

Are you joking? Under a pound? We went to Karlovy Lazne which is the one with 5 floors near that huge bridge and it really isn't that cheap at all..

It was about 30-90 Koruna for a drink in there this summer, that's £2-4 from what I recall. There are defo better places in Europe!

Bulgaria is supposedly the up and coming destination - housing is dirt cheap over there, I know of 4 people that have bought land to build on because it's so cheap.

Drinks are about 90p a pint too apparently. Not heard of any large clubs though so perhaps the clubbing scene hasn't taken off yet. I'm sure they have standard commercial rnb / pop clubs though!

Aye it was a bit outskirt of prague though as it was day one and we didn't know where we was heading. We went round end of Jan this year so prices might be different. There was certain drinks that was round a pound in that club if you looked around as they seem to have different prices on each floor when we went around.

Can't believe Bristol hasnt come up yet.

Can't be bothered to justify in detail but its regularly said that Bristol is the second capital of music after London.

On the drinking front there are enough generic pubs/clubs selling cheap booze. You could even drop by the Apple where I work and get ratted on 8.4% cider. Classy.

Full of Geordies unfortunately.... :P

It's not too bad to be honest, it's like anywhere else for women, theres some proper heffers but also some real fitties. Clubs wise again I dont know, only been in one and it was alright. Just dont mention Sunderland football in a Geordie pub or the Geordies in a Mackem pub, youl will get stabbed eventually