Recommend Me A City For Clubbing!

Egg Fried Rice

Westonsupermare. Just like Eddie and Richie did.

f**k yeah. We got Sands and Vision which are the clubby clubs, then Seven which is a bit more of a classy joint. CK's which used to be Madisons which was where all the kids went from school on a friday night because they didn't ID. Also got Eternity (i think) which used to be MedBar, but changed hands :( . Destiny used to be Senioritas which is a shithole, then theres Cabot (which is more of a pub/club) and plenty of others.

Christ, Weston is a f**king dive. Don't ever come here, ever.

STORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG, His voice is god.

HTID is also the cheesiest of Hardcore, I'd have to go to a dutch rave if I was into Hardcore.

(That's MC Storm by the way, annoying fanny!)

If thats the case. Why is Darren Styles the Number 1 UK DJ

And Storm the UK's number 1 Mc ?

Hmmmmm

OMFG, His voice is god.

Hmmmmm

Because it's cheese.

Do you think Steps and S Club 7 deseved to be number one?

EDIT: Being number 1 is nothing to be proud of, look at the list of crap that hits the top of the charts!

Edited by TheScientist

Because it's cheese.

Do you think Steps and S Club 7 deseved to be number one?

EDIT: Being number 1 is nothing to be proud of, look at the list of crap that hits the top of the charts!

How is it cheese ?

Im sorry and this is no offence to your work. But when i listen to your mixes, they bore the living shit out of me, Theres nothing adrenaline pumping about them. Its like all this trance and techno and d&b stuff, I couldn't go to a so called club and dance to that it does nothing for me.

HTID has the real beats, it makes you buzz, you listen to it and you go into another world.

Im not a drug taker, so its not the drugs, ive been to trance raves and stuff and there shit compared to HTID, HTID is the bigeest club scene in the UK. The only reason i don;t think people of your generation like it is because its "apparently" chavvy, No, iTs good music, I know 100's and 100's of people who arnt chavs and go to them.

How is it cheese ?

Im sorry and this is no offence to your work. But when i listen to your mixes, they bore the living shit out of me, Theres nothing adrenaline pumping about them. Its like all this trance and techno and d&b stuff, I couldn't go to a so called club and dance to that it does nothing for me.

HTID has the real beats, it makes you buzz, you listen to it and you go into another world.

Im not a drug taker, so its not the drugs, ive been to trance raves and stuff and there shit compared to HTID, HTID is the bigeest club scene in the UK. The only reason i don;t think people of your generation like it is because its "apparently" chavvy, No, iTs good music, I know 100's and 100's of people who arnt chavs and go to them.

Oh. Dear.

Electro / Progressive house is completely different - that's like comparing a Fiesta to an F1 car, why bother?

And for your information, I have tons of hardcore CD's and I used to love it - it is cheese, most of it sounds the same these days, generic women singing over generic piano's and synths, aimed at the mainstream.

Fair enough you don't like some music (Or most dance music by the sounds of it) but you can't deny it's cheesey - only cheesey stuff makes it to number 1. Calvin Harris & Dizzee Rascal for instance, both of them went a little cheesier and they got to number 1 - Dizzee's real grimey stuff would never get to number 1, it's ten times better but would never get as far.

"People of your generation" - lol, Hardcore was around ten years before I'd even heard a dance track.

EDIT: By the way, there are quite a few chavs at HTID, but the same can be said about any dance music really. I get some at my events...

EDIT 2: I'm still laughing at "your generation" - I'm only 24 haha

Edited by TheScientist

I'm happy to listen to all sorts of music. I don't dislike hardcore, but I wouldn't purposely listen to it. I quite like Electronica, which, for me is why I like Mike's mix's.

Danny - Even if you don't like the music in mike's mix's, you've got to respect that man for the level of mixing he does in them.

I'm happy to listen to all sorts of music. I don't dislike hardcore, but I wouldn't purposely listen to it. I quite like Electronica, which, for me is why I like Mike's mix's.

Danny - Even if you don't like the music in mike's mix's, you've got to respect that man for the level of mixing he does in them.

I did say "No offence to you and your work Mike" (Y)

So anyway, it seems any large city is good.

London is awesome but unless you're willing to spend about £100 on a night you might be worrying about spending £15 on entry and £5 for a JD/coke making your night out shit.

We tend to drink near us (outskirts of London) then catch the train in and just have a couple of top up drinks in the clubs, otherwise it gets mega expensive. Also have a look for Wetherspoons for pre-drinks as they are slightly cheaper than the well known pubs and clubs.

It always seems to be a really good atmosphere in London, everyones out for a good time and in the smaller indie clubs I frequent, everyone helps each other out and theres no aggro.

Buy a map before you go, some parts of London (especially places like Soho) are like mazes and theres often only foreigners around to ask where the f**k you are.

If you need to get a train back to your hotel or whatever after the night, be wary they stop at around 12 so unless you have a very early one, you may need to get a night bus.

Doncaster..

I know i'm not exactly able to give you a personal view of it due to my age but many people say it is one of the best area's in England for nights out.

There are all sorts of different clubs & pubs to go to so i doubt you'd not enjoy it.

Bit of a long journey to be honest though.

How far have you been before?

Sheiks and Thursdays are both shite to be honest (noticed you were from Bognor, I'm kinda localish to there).

How about simply Portsmouth? Head down liquid, always a good night out.

Failing that, it's got to be London or Brighton. I have had too many good nights out there :)

please dont, everyone decent i know says its a shit night out. you hit Vbar and get smashed on vodka go to liuid, dont get let in because you arent wearing a shirt, you get hold of a shirt and its got a label on it. im not even 18 and the only reason i EVER plan on going there is if someones celebrating something pretty major like a birthday etc and im doing it fro the poeple, not the shit atmosphere, expensive drinks and being squashed into the fat bird boogying next to you

OMFG, His voice is god.

Hmmmmm

How is it cheese ?

your a man after my own heart i fukking love HTID and the live stuff IS the best. at work all ive listened to today is the same live set for about 6 hours straight

i actually would love to go to an HTID event but have got noone to go with except my old mates who are old druggies now(hence old mates)

may have to add you on msn for a good old chat about it soon

your a man after my own heart i fukking love HTID and the live stuff IS the best. at work all ive listened to today is the same live set for about 6 hours straight

i actually would love to go to an HTID event but have got noone to go with except my old mates who are old druggies now(hence old mates)

may have to add you on msn for a good old chat about it soon

Go ahead dude. Im always up for going :)

MSN's in my profile.