Most Drilled Bike Ever. Tucana 2008 Edit: Cracks

baladi

Making a bike light isn't difficult. In fact any moron can do that. However, it takes some brains to make a bike light and still keep it as strong as one that weighs 2kgs more.

I've just come back from a huge ride, a chap there had a 9,3kg Kamel. The genius of that bike was that the strength wasn't compromised one bit - all the parts used were strong and light, the tyres were snakebite proof and wide. Now that's an achievement.

Who said anything about making the bike lighter? Chill bro's...

He had to much spare time on his hands, at work, and did a few good quality mods on his bike for the loks of it.

If he would have went in only for the weight loss, he would have dumped the rear tryall tire, the steel screw at the dropout and more like that.

So, consider only the looks of it. :lol:

Cheers

Perhaps..

Certainly your rim is more vulnerable.

But sooo much weight saved!!

haha

I personally don't give a shit about weight, especially on my ciguena - It's got a DH rim and a dirt rim, and yet it's lighter than my old t-pro, and my mate's zoot.

I just wonder what it'll be like when i get holey wheels for it - the v!z ones. Won't be doing it for a good while though yet.

Ok first thing, the rim, thats taking it to far, it looks as if its going to fold as soon as its built,

Secondly why the hairy hell do you need to drill your Helmet, why? are you trying to make it lighter for some odd reason?

Maybe because more holes in helmet gives more airflow, and thus it doesn't get so hot as an undrilled helmet...

Helmet is strong enough even if drilled.

Edited by Probailer2

oh dear i think someone is in need of getting there bum drilled, fair enough drilling a few holes in your head tube etc but your helmet? shave your head and your pubes if you got any, it would be lighter!

I think the helmet looks great and the drilling is good to keep your head cool.