Bit Of Advise For You'all

Simpson

Lightweight :P

Hahaha yea i know its not that hardcore, didn't really hurt at all, more pissed off that i didn't get out on the ride and have got a bandage on making me look too cool! The wheel was spinning so slowly but seems to have done a fir bit of damage! New frame testing as well today... DOH

LOL somones clever..... :rolleyes: you alrite though man herd it was pretty bad.

No i cryed for 20 minutes... almost flooded the road - Jack will vouch for me

Taken a nail off with an apple corer before, this is just plain more annoying becuase its not on or off!

No i cryed for 20 minutes... almost flooded the road - Jack will vouch for me

Taken a nail off with an apple corer before, this is just plain more annoying becuase its not on or off!

Id say a good 20% of the pavement outside my drive is blood stained (Y) haha i thought it was a scrape and you were being a pussy then i saw a jet hose of blood "ohh ill get you some tissue" haha good times, good effort.

The was a kid in MBUK, a year or a two back, who actually lost his finger at the first joint behind the nail. He was trying to adjust his tensioner while cycling along!

In all seriousness please please please keep your fingers away from spinning rotors/wheels, braking without the top part of your finger might prove difficult.....

Edited by bitemybutt