Ot.flatland Bmx Pegless!

Andrew Smith

:ermm: Well not sure if this is a repost or not? (i used the search and it came up with nothing)

BUT i have just seen this on youtube and thought this is simply f**king amazing soo enjoy :)

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by ANDY-MBK-RIDER

There's still a big part of me that wishes flatlanders gave a shit about cleaness of lines or just... 'style', I guess. Like the whole landing tricks with no speed, one foot on the top tube, one foot on the pedals, cross-bar landers, etc. - if you're going to go to the trouble of coming up with some new links and learning some solid tricks, why wouldn't you finish it off right? Just seems weird. Same with filming a whopper to toptube about 6 or 7 times like at the end of that vid. With a toptube that low, it should be to the pedals...

But yeah, it's cool that Chad's pushing stuff in his own direction. Plenty of flatlanders just doing whatever Justin Miller or the KGB dudes are doing, so it's good to see something new. James Smith started riding with just one peg recently and it's pretty amazing what he can do too...

HA i don't even need to watch the video to find the fault I will make my comment with.... Ill just take a couple guesses and assume Im right...

1) why doesn't he get a helmet? Get a lid if your gonna do anything...

2) Just because a video is different doesn't mean its good. Its nothing special their are tons of riders with pegs who can do the same shi*

3) its too repetitive all he does is spin on the front wheel, and occasionally on the back. He should try adding a couple more wheels to his bike and have some more variety. The vid lacks variety...

4) flatland isnt the current bmx trend and henceforth is gay, he should do whoppers and 360s.

5) the song sucked, and ruined the video. he should have picked a song i liked...

6) brakes and high seats are for fags, cause their not trendy.

how good did i do????

Edited by sayshell

HA i don't even need to watch the video to find the fault I will make my comment with.... Ill just take a couple guesses and assume Im right...

2) Just because a video is different doesn't mean its good. Its nothing special their are tons of riders with pegs who can do the same shi*

3) its too repetitive all he does is spin on the front wheel, and occasionally on the back. He should try adding a couple more wheels to his bike and have some more variety. The vid lacks variety...

4) flatland isnt the current bmx trend and henceforth is gay, he should do whoppers and 360s.

5) the song sucked, and ruined the video. he should have picked a song i liked...

how good did i do????

Can a mod or admin please ban this sarcastic TW@T!!

Damn :o bmx flatland has come a long way from when i stopped in 1994, though my old mate and former multi world champ Phil Dolan still rides today. i wouldn't even try to comprehend the amount of stacks this chad dude had to go through to master that level of balance (Y) nice find.

Edited by Rusevelt

how good did i do????

Being Into Flatland And Using Brakes Quite often Riding Trials I'd Have to Strongly Disagree With Your, As You Say, "Gay" Views. Trend? Waranob!!!

its a good video but not my style of bmx and did any one else realise he is using pegs just not using them to perform the tricks (micro pegs) and yh onza boy mark is right about the tail whip thing he turns 90 deegrees to land on it apart from that little bit of bitching from me was amazing dan x

how good did i do????

In my opinion you were wrong on all 6.