Www.trialsmad.forumotion.com

tom aky

I think you've done a great job....

...of confusing 99.9% of Trials Forum. I've completely lost you here? There is no coursework, yet you have 'made' a forum? If you require feedback from it, I'd have thought this would be classed as coursework?

So, either you're a little confused about the couse, asking us for the wrong information or trying to blag a few forum members ;)

Slightly off the topic; how come IT courses in school are usually aimed for web design? Don't get me wrong, its a good venture, but IT is a absolutely huge sector - why limit the education? Although not to worry, less trained kids = more demand = more money!

Edited by anzo

I think you've done a great job....

...of confusing 99.9% of Trials Forum. I've completely lost you here? There is no coursework, yet you have 'made' a forum? If you require feedback from it, I'd have thought this would be classed as coursework?

So, either you're a little confused about the couse, asking us for the wrong information or trying to blag a few forum members ;)

Slightly off the topic; how come IT courses in school are usually aimed for web design? Don't get me wrong, its a good venture, but IT is a absolutely huge sector - why limit the education? Although not to worry, less trained kids = more demand = more money!

Thers no coursework it is not coursework i understand cw and no not blagging for new members forum will be deleted when im finished with it. nevermind a guess now we were told to make up a client and a client letter and then a questionaire and answers lol

For me it was the complete opposite :S I quit after GCSEs cos i was so bored of f**king databases. I think they just occasionally throw websites in cos kids jump straight on it right away seeing it as 'the fun bit'.

I quit after GCSEs cos i was so bored of f**king databases.

Exactly. I remember my IT lesson 'set' was based on what other subjects you picked for your options - so you were stuck in a class of advanced students who were bored out their minds, intermediate students who were fine, and beginners that were completely lost and needed help 24/7.

I know schools are really strapped for cash and time, but with the currently lack of jobs in IT its a good career to go into, so why not seperate classes into skill levels.

But anyway, enough of my moaning....

In my school at Gcse there was clait, which is for complete novices its simple, we were offered a GCSE short course which involved after school lessons. I had no clue what i would have to do going into IT at A level, as there was no way of me knowing with the new sylabus. I took it because im interested in computers and can see it being more helpful skill in life.

Edited for grammar Still not like it??

Edited by tom aky

In my school at Gcse there was clait which is for complete novices its simple we were offered a GCSE short course which involved after school lessons, i had no clue what i would have to do going into IT at A level as there was know way of me knowing with the new sylabus i took it because im interested in computers and can see ift being more helpful skill in life.

I love grammer too.