'wilson' . . . Where The Hell Is My Bmx!

iwannaleeson!

hello all,

bit of a moaning thread really. Agreed a swap with 'Wilson', his wethepeople addict for my 221 monty, and have yet to receive the bmx. I was told by him after swapping addresses and details that he was sending the bike that monday (this was on the sat/sunday). I hurried out to get a box and send mine off that monday. 3 weeks later i was still without a bmx and still without a word as to what was going on. He then messaged me saying something about being locked out his house and hadnt been able to send the bike, however he was back now and could send immediately. A further 2 weeks has passed and despite numerous messages on my part, i havent heard from him nor received the bike.

Anyone know him personally and would care to ask him what the hell he's playing at?

i am aware that there is always a risk to internet based swaps but i fail to see how when personal details are swapped, anyone would think they could get away with not holding up their end of the deal.

sorry for the rant, again, any help would be appreciated.

Ben (iwannaleeson!)

RIP Hobbsie

i can't say too much because i'm off to work now. but i promise ill try my best to square it with you, i know dan he's a good lad but he seems to have dropped off the radar a bit recently. ill explain tonight.

just to double put your mind at rest im fairly sure i can acess both bikes without having to break many windows ;)

but ill speak to dan and try to get him to sort his ass out first

You can't just say "o yeah so and so's a nice lad I'm sure there an explanation" which all of the friends of who's involved seem to do in these complaint threads. As Gok said there is no excuse to a 5 week lateness. Even if there really is a problem at least let the buyer/swapper know what going on. Don't take 5 seconds to send a quick text or email.

Edited by The Hitcher

Well his phones been disconnected... so i have no real way of contacting him becuase he's rarely ever online, espesh with this new set up at his dads house. What ill do is when i go to college on monday ill try to grab a spare minute to drive his old house. Ill knock on the door an try to speak to his mum, if shes not in ill pop round the back to where the bikes are normaly kept. If they are there ill get you it an we can try an sort something with postage out.

But I'd really like to speak to him first, either way I'll try an make sure I'm there when the bikes posted so you can have some confidence the bike will get there. Ill phone round and try to speak to him 1st, but hes gone a bit underground atm. Things have really f**ked up for him and he's been kicked out his house and is living with his Dad, temporarily before he goe's into the army. Hopefully the bikes are still at his old house though. Seriously man ill try my best for you. I know that if i was in your shoes i would like to think that someone would do something like this for me to help me out :)

im sorry mate but ive explained to you why i couldnt send the bike but im sorting it out in the next few days, i promise it wont be more than a week, simpson spoke to me about it and i told him that i got kicked out and cudnt get my bike so if you could understand my position aswell i would be grateful

This is the message i received last weekend, hence i haven't felt the need to keep bitching in this thread. However, yet another week and no bike. Serious message to all who know 'wilson'. . . tell him to sort it out!

ben

This is the message i received last weekend, hence i haven't felt the need to keep bitching in this thread. However, yet another week and no bike. Serious message to all who know 'wilson'. . . tell him to sort it out!

ben

I had the same thing, Not with him though different person, how far away does he live ?

Shit you still dont have it ... wait ill make some calls

Right ok... im trying to give you some insurance

I'm getting the bike tommorow and taking it to the PO with Dill, I'll try an get him to send it next day fully insured if he has enough money.

Man you should have PM'ed me