Hook Woods... Last Sunday

r2wtrials

sorry... meant to say " as per post in other subject"!

For me and Tony it was a right eye opener... we have just taken up riding again and had spent the day playing in a little park in Swindon the day before, and losing about a litre of liquid out of ourselves every 20 minutes!!!! And then we see you guys ride all day without breaking a sweet!!

Brilliant to watch and i really want to learn how to do some it now.... just not so far off the ground :)

I am sorry but i haven't been back into this lark to know the names of the riders .... but the guy on the orange Pashley was a top bloke. Stopped to chat to us several times and was passing funny comments mid section whilst he was balanced on the back wheel ready to drop off something big!!

Was it Tim? ... fecking funny geezer whatever! And a hell of rider.

Yea orange bike is Tim Steadman Pashley team rider. Hes a beast.

Blue tshirt pulling a face is Jack Meek. Dunno whether the face is put on or not though lol Tim has slipped a pedal.

Oooohh see boys ive said all along, silver ashton with a white seat for the win mwa ha ha ha. No discmount on it though!!boo Keep the ashtons plain! I say. f**k all this nice paint job shite Martyn.

DSC_4454.jpg

Ben whats the geo please??

Edited by Ross McArthur

Top bloke, and nice to see a steel frame out there ;)

The Ashton does have a disc mount... it is tucked between the stay and down tube. The holes were there for it as when i last chatted to Martyn he said an inboard disc mount was going to be fitted.

Top bloke, and nice to see a steel frame out there ;)

The Ashton does have a disc mount... it is tucked between the stay and down tube. The holes were there for it as when i last chatted to Martyn he said an inboard disc mount was going to be fitted.

Cool man, well an inboard disc mount between the seat stay and chain stay is even better! yeee haa.

The Ashtons are lovely! Ill be pre ordering mine! Mind you if the paint job is wank then ill have to rethink that one.

Edited by Ross McArthur

Out of interest whos riding that 20" onza? The white one?

And what frame is that... Is that one of the earlier prototypes or is that the limey or skull final production?

guy called bango i think, dont no his proper name though. I think its the skull and should be either the final proto or not so far off.