Tomswindlehurst-muse :d

Danny Swindlehurst

Oreet guys, just finished making my brothers video, dosent really show the best of him as people who ride with me and him no, the footage is quite old starting from early last year on the monty a few bits on the koxx witch he has now,so the footage is abit picky but he dosent stop progressing and its starting to scare me :Dlol

comments welcome

danny

Do you lot not see everybody's point thou? You moan about arguing from other parties but when its your mates throwing punches at everybody else it doesn't seem to get noticed? If it makes you happy thou..

diizzee as feck bleeed. tht sidehop at sloped wallz wa mnt. duin it fo sleegz.

tomx

Nice DP.... shame your teachers failed to tell you about the concequences of abortion?

But lad quality video, stunning gonna be a mint rider soon, someone to look out for, for sure

medical operation aparentlty? just thought id use the word, didnt know what it ment though, pretty sure being a spacker i shouldnt know.

stop clogging this with shit.

Mat

(danny, your vid was beast as well its shame all the pricks on the forum had to have a crack at it.)

Was that entirely necessary? Swearing is never needed and your point can be made just as easily without it.

Everyone complains about all the arguments on Trials-forum lately, but with comments like this, no wonder. I really dont like biting on comments like this, but you are essentially calling me something uncalled for. Some people didnt like the video and the way it was done, just like I'm sure there are videos out there that you dont like. People expressed their opinion, and the sooner people learn to accept criticism, the better this place will be. See how I constructed this whole post without the need to resort to swearing.

Anyway on track, that was a nice little vid. You're getting damn good for your age, so stick at it and you will be really good, just keep a level head and have fun.