Chris Vibert Video 4

lil Jsy Chris

Title: Chris Vibert Video 4

Music: Coldplay - The Scientist

Duration: 05:04 minutes

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Summary

Been working on this for the past few weeks and finally finished :) Im 13 years old and im British Minime Champion.

Enjoy and comments welcome :D

Youtube Link

Edited by lil Jsy Chris

Nice video Christopher, going riding maybe this weekend if not next weekend as soon as i get a front brake bleed, so when am i getting that XTP :shifty: Much Lovings Benito.

Thank you Tommy :D

And yeah need a ride soon, im away this weekend but one after (Y)

P.S. Your not getting my XTP, you dont deserve it :)

Edited by lil Jsy Chris

Good riding, bit of advice though. On sidehops your tucking is actually making you sidehop smaller than you could. Your bringing your body down to the bike to tuck. Instead to go bigger you should be bringing the bike up into you. Thats how the big boys like damon do it. Best way to describe it is if you trackstand what your doing is squating down to the bike. instead of jumping up.

Good riding, bit of advice though. On sidehops your tucking is actually making you sidehop smaller than you could. Your bringing your body down to the bike to tuck. Instead to go bigger you should be bringing the bike up into you. Thats how the big boys like damon do it. Best way to describe it is if you trackstand what your doing is squating down to the bike. instead of jumping up.

Umm no!!! It looks as though he is doing this because of a lack of power. Not surprising that he has to do this, given his age and size.

In a few years, I'm sure he will have a better vertical jump and be able to do what you are suggesting.

Awesome riding for age and size though.