Natural On Sunday 5th Oct.

Stan Shaw

Oreet!

Just a quick post to let people know me and Bigman should be riding Lee Quarry in Bacup on Sunday providing the weather is reasonable.

Anyone else fancy it? :)

Should be getting there about 11ish by the looks of it.

Edited by Stan Shaw

Yeh if u want dude, how would you get to newport?

Adam

Drive to newport :)

What sort of timing would you be looking at?

Can share driving aswell if you want, my insurance covers me.

Also, is there small stuff there for me to ride? Never ridden proper natural so it might be a bit of a trial by fire :D

Drive to newport :)

What sort of timing would you be looking at?

Can share driving aswell if you want, my insurance covers me.

Also, is there small stuff there for me to ride? Never ridden proper natural so it might be a bit of a trial by fire :D

Yeh, that would be cool, I would be looking to leave around the 9am mark, as it is roughly a 2hr drive up there, thanks for the offer of sharing driving, but it is only 2hrs, nothing to mega.

As for the riding, there is LOADS of stuff there, varying from realy small stuff to mega silly stuff, so you will be fine (Y)

Adam

Yeh, that would be cool, I would be looking to leave around the 9am mark, as it is roughly a 2hr drive up there, thanks for the offer of sharing driving, but it is only 2hrs, nothing to mega.

As for the riding, there is LOADS of stuff there, varying from realy small stuff to mega silly stuff, so you will be fine (Y)

Adam

Sounds cool, will consult the missus diary and try to get a day pass :D

Im assuming aslong as its not slinging it down you will still be going?

Heading up for around 11 tomorow, If we all meet down at the bottom of the lane, then we can head up to the quarry.

Anybody wants to get hold of me my number is 07970176556

I have had a phone call from stan, and he is not sure if he is going to be coming yet due to hurting his wrist/hands today at the shipley group.

Adam

Awesome day and a great introduction to how scary natural can be :)

Weather was perfect, brakes were perfect (thanks to bigman and his grinder), I learnt about free range chicken farming and milking cows :D

Bummer about kyle exploding his hub after 20 mins (having driven to porthcawl and back without riding the day before >_< )

Get up there, its well worth a trip.