What Summer 2008

matthewholdsworth

Random footage from this year, filmed inbetween injury and horrendous weather. mixed in with older footage i had left over.

Let me know what you think. its a pretty random collection of footage and riders so hope you enjoy

includes Me ,Paul Wood, Rob Hilton, Matt Rushton, Sam Oliver and Rik Duckworth

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Thanks for the comments folks

overall seems to be liked which is always nice to hear.

Shame that i used the same song at the same time as someone else, but i really fancied using it, terrible coincidence.

about the bars - i bought them so i could cut down from 31" to suit me, found i quite liked them this wide (until someone put a gulley section in the nationals at shipley - bye bye bar ends!!). Used to run EA70s but snapped them and went for the simtra combo to match the frame (and they were on offer).

Sam is a stupidly good rider and those clips dont do him justice, give the lad some rocks to play on and its clear to see why his signature is a list of his titles - fully deserved and a top trials family all round.

Yeah rik i'm sure he would be good if he spent less time chasing women around and more time on his steed!

more comments welcome guys its always appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, saw this and meant to reply to it but never got round to it, great little vid - I see you've been putting the time in on the bike, much improvement. And its good to see the wood riding, if only the weather hadn't been so bad we would of had some footage from Porthcawl. One day!

James