Feedback Wanted On Flash Ad

M-i-t-c-h

Yer thats the risk, it's just different from other normal adds (and my new marketing stuff is going involve coffee). Might play with the mouse size so in moves more beans. you "should" be able to push the beans over the whole page, even over the content on the site its embeded on haha

yeah as NBR said, i was looking waiting for something to happen, i think you need a couple of beens missing at first so people get the idea that writing is underneath and they need to work to find it.

once i realised though i was compelled to try and find out what it said, however i think that an even better way of enticing people to find out is if you had an unusual/interesting pictures slightly showing through e.g boobs! or maybe even something that looks like boobs when the beans cover it but turns out to be... err i dunno but you get the idea.

Just wondering whats the intension of this advert by this i mean wheres it going to be used.

Only reason i ask is because at the moment I know i am on a shared connection with the others in the house about 4 of us using internet at the moment but it didn't load as fast as an internet banner/advert should.

This means other websites wouldnt use this and also means its going to slow down what ever website you do put it on so my advise would be to look at what you could do to make it speed up reduce the size of some of the images or somthing.

Only reason i ask is because at the moment I know i am on a shared connection with the others in the house about 4 of us using internet at the moment but it didn't load as fast as an internet banner/advert should.

This means other websites wouldnt use this and also means its going to slow down what ever website you do put it on so my advise would be to look at what you could do to make it speed up reduce the size of some of the images or somthing.

I had server issues yesterday everything was running really slowly. Should *fingers crossed* be running faster today. It cant really get any smaller at 48kb.

Ahh fair enoght no 48kb is fine lol i didn't think to look at the size of it just ashumed because it took awhile to load was big.

Should have asked first really i just ashumed you had done somthing silly like having each bean as a different image rather than the same image dupluicated.

48kb is really good considering the quality of the graphics are really good.

a bigger mouse pointer so the area clears faster.

That's what I was going to suggest. A very cool idea though!

One other thing - I'm not sure about the 'Photography with added caffeine' line. Doesn't seem to make any real sense unless I'm missing something?

The idea behind it was "image with humph" "images with and added something" or "images on crack" but i couldn't use those!

Also will be sending out a pack of fresh fair trade coffee beans with clients images, as a thank you, because everyone in the business world likes good coffee, and i like there custom so (Y) (i curently send out free range eggs, but they get broken and are getting expensive to post)

Hopefully in the long run going to add coffee beans to the initial cold marketing material as a sort of integrated marketing campaign.

So that's why the caffeine .....