Apple Safari Web Browser

N Roach

Saying what you are saying is like you are trying to force people to ride like danny. In trials you should be able to ride how you like and how you enjoy it.

I was trying to get at the diversity of his riding.

There's not a single style of trials applicable riding he doesn't do it that video (Y)

But yeah, back on track.

Safari is a great browser. :)

Just another quick vent about that iTunes cr@p... just tried to run it and it's telling me "Quicktime was not found. iTunes needs Quicktime to run. Please reinstall iTunes". Why the F@~k should I?!! God damn I despise Apple. And in case anyone was wondering, no I haven't bothered trying Safari.

If someone would kindly point me to another program that I could use instead of this rubbish I'd be very grateful.

Edit: And one last thing, what the hell is English (United States) and why the hell can't there be an English (United Kingdom) option. Hate them hate them hate them.

Edit2: Just had to reinstall iTunes and Quicktime for no good reason and now it's forgotten all of my library so iTunes is getting uninstalled and going to stick something like WinAmp on. Anything that those retards at Apple haven't made useless for the fun of it.

Just another quick vent about that iTunes cr@p... just tried to run it and it's telling me "Quicktime was not found. iTunes needs Quicktime to run. Please reinstall iTunes". Why the F@~k should I?!! God damn I despise Apple. And in case anyone was wondering, no I haven't bothered trying Safari.

If someone would kindly point me to another program that I could use instead of this rubbish I'd be very grateful.

Edit: And one last thing, what the hell is English (United States) and why the hell can't there be an English (United Kingdom) option. Hate them hate them hate them.

Edit2: Just had to reinstall iTunes and Quicktime for no good reason and now it's forgotten all of my library so iTunes is getting uninstalled and going to stick something like WinAmp on. Anything that those retards at Apple haven't made useless for the fun of it.

For super simpleness check out PoddoX, it's so simple, you just run through the options to transfer anything to or from your iPod. It's also faster than iTunes, uses less system resources and doesn't crash and destroy my iPod on a regular basis, which is nice of it.

Yeah that's the most annoying thing ever (N)

Adobe (I think) only have American English as an option. Never had any problems with Mac stuff, perhaps it's different on Windows. But yeah, that really pisses me off too when it happens.