Frame Advise Please.

Sean___John

Sorry if this has already been asked,

But i noticed that the mod 08 GU typhoon frame has disappeared off tarty and trials-UK, and i was wondering if theres any reason for this? as i was thinking of getting one :(

Any advise on what mod frame would be suitable for me, i think i need something long because I'm about 6ft 3 but i don't know, so any suggestions would be appreciated

thanks.

Sean.

Edited by jonzo2007

Thanks for the replies people, guess i will have to start searching for a different frame,

Any advise on what mod frame would be suitable for me, i think i need something long because I'm about 6ft 3 but i don't know, so any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Sean.

Thanks for the replies people, guess i will have to start searching for a different frame,

Any advise on what mod frame would be suitable for me, i think i need something long because I'm about 6ft 3 but i don't know, so any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Sean.

Stock.

If you are looking for a GU type frame serious, the LE is so so nice.

Had mine around 2-3 weeks now loving it , real nice geo! not to heavy , athligh you don't fell you are gunna snao it either!

On the height issue it is only 1020mm wheel base i think , although my friend has got one also, and he has no problems what so ever once he was used to it!

And it looks the sex!!! Just has to drop that in!

Hope i might be able to convice you

Tom