Freewheels!

jack0174

Well everyone has said that the tensiles are better but i bet none of you have had a tensile and a world cat.(tell me if im wrong) , so its hard to say which one is better.

Tensiles may be the more common freewheel (and for good reasons), but the world cat could be better.

Also my tensile freewheel skips regularly and ive sheered a few paws as well.I keep it well maintained so tensile freewheels do have their problems.

Well everyone has said that the tensiles are better but i bet none of you have had a tensile and a world cat.(tell me if im wrong) , so its hard to say which one is better.

Tensiles may be the more common freewheel (and for good reasons), but the world cat could be better.

Also my tensile freewheel skips regularly and ive sheered a few paws as well.I keep it well maintained so tensile freewheels do have their problems.

Not many people are going to have had a worldcat in the UK yet as they have only been imported to this country for the last few months, i would take a guess that if the worldcat freewheel is a 72ep freewheel that it would be identical to the zhi, monty and viz ones just with different anodizing. From the people i have been speaking too who have had experience with both the tensile and the other freewheel they say that they are both very good, but since the tensile is cheaper to go with that one.

Adam