Test Mbk Evo 3

Tribal Zone

Crash-test of the future MBK Evo 3...Nicolas Luque and Thibaut Marriaux tested the evo 3 yesterday afternoon at Grenoble... After one hour of riding, Nico' broke his personal side-hop's record, climbing a wall of 1m40 (in the first try)!!! Great video, nice edition, Nico' thanks jack meek for the sound......

Crash-test MBK Evo 3

cover-167-3bca4.jpg

Edited by Tribal Zone

frame looks better in the video than on the pics, i like it

Nicolas Luque is getting sick, i just watched his 135cm sidehop vid and now 140....

next year probably every french comp rider will do 140+ sidehops, theyre getting all so powerful and their technique has always been perfect

Seen this last night.

Nice to see those boys helping each other build their bikes. lol

Never thought of that spinning the wheel to grind it before. ^_^

Riding was good'n smooth. Is it just me or do those bikes look like they gap to front terribly easy? Or it it just because those riders are amazin?

I love the look of the frames, but there is somthing about the drop outs that doesnt do it for me...weak?? :ermm:

NICO. You used the song i sent you. I had know idea that was how your vid was going to look like. Ha Ha

Thibaux's hair has got longer since i last saw.

Nico since your knee opperation you have got insainly springy. Whats going on? What have you been eating? TELL ME I WANT SOME MY FRIEND.

Thibuax congrats on getting those bikes done.

TMS TMS TMS

Go Visit www.tmsport.org see what there all about people.

Nico Get over to england.

Crash-test of the future MBK Evo 3...Nicolas Luque and Thibaut Marriaux tested the evo 3 yesterday afternoon at Grenoble...

Is there much riding to be done in Grenoble? My sister's living there next year, and I'd like to take my bike over when I visit her. Frames look excellent - certainly on the list of contenders for my new stock frame when they come out.