Stolen Bike!

..::littlesam::..

Hi all, got my bike nicked of the train today. please , please have a look around on any sights you might think they could sell it on. here is the spec. :(:angry:

05 python short mod.

BRAND NEW CHRIS KING!!! (black)

green echo grips

echo light forks

double magura

super man sticker on the side

monty and try-all tyres

smooth rims

trial tech stem.

Please help me

thankyou

Sam X

post-17055-1226874258_thumb.jpg

Edited by ..::littlesam::..

when the train stop we go check the bikes. we think they just grabbed mine and ran of the train after we checked. but from what people on the train said the bloke was about 35. why would a 35 year old man want a trials bike when there were two really expensive road bikes there as well :S. Sam X

im sorry mate, did you ask the people at the station to see the cctv fotage? just explain to them that its a 800 quid bike and they may let you see it. ill keep an eye out too, though i have no idea where the places you said are :P

i use trains 12 times a week (college and back 3 days a week) and if i take my zhi on, i sit with it. if they tell me to move i just say its a 1000 quid bike and im sitting with it so i know its safe and they normaly dont say anything else :P

hope it turns up :)

That has got to be the most bizzare bike theft ive read on this forum :S To leave your pide and joy on public transport without keeping regular tabs on (assuming you were sitting in the same carriage with your bike) it doesn't bear thinking about esspecially with todays trains where you see can through the carriages. I guess the lesson learned here is never leave your bike out of your SIGHT!

Edited by Rusevelt

I'm really sorry for your loss. There is lots of opportunist thieves out there .

But y would you leave your £800 pride and joy on its own?

not meaning to be harsh but couple of tips for the future (I live by these and the work)=

. Don't go more than 10ft away from it without locking it up.

. Stay with your bike at all times (when not having a lock)

. Don't trust any one that looks even slightly dodgy.

Is the reward a 2 weeks of intensive training, to get photoshop skills as good as yours?

ha f**king ha, completely not needed.

Get u a new bike sorted soon sam.

Mat

I'm really sorry for your loss. There is lots of opportunist thieves out there .

But y would you leave your £800 pride and joy on its own?

not meaning to be harsh but couple of tips for the future (I live by these and the work)=

. Don't go more than 10ft away from it without locking it up.

. Stay with your bike at all times (when not having a lock)

. Don't trust any one that looks even slightly dodgy.

we were like 5 ft away from the bikes if that, the train was jam packed, people sat ontop of the bikes etc, couldnt get through the doors because of people there.

Mat