List Of Bnp Members Leaked.

Dan6061

I'll edit this.

Sorry for the post the other night, I was just in a bad mood and had anger that was regretfully vented in the form of that post.

My apologies if I offended anybody.

Edited by zoo

I was gonna make a slightly more racist/nasty post about my opinion, but without getting another warning for racism I think you pretty much summed it up.

Why are blacks or any other ethnic majority racist? Them mugging/killing british white people is never racist, but is always racist the other way around.

I think you've shown your colours there Sir.

Something else chubby brown said made me laugh can't remember it exactly but something like this. If you're from turkey you're a turk, if you're from britain you're a brit, from france you're a frog, if you're italian you're an itai...But if you're from pakistan you're never a f**king p*kki.

It worries me when people - especially young people - find Chubby Brown/Jim Davidson/Bernard Manning funny. The misdirection is that frog, itai and paki are all derogatory terms invented by British people. Somehow a punchline of "If you're from France your French, if you're from Italy you're Italian and if you're from Pakistan you're Pakistani" wouldn't have quite had the same impact with his... audience.

Wow. Just wow. These are pretty hilarious viewpoints on their own but even more ridiculous when taken together. Are you for low coat housing or not? If so, what about the OMGDruggies? If not, where are the single mothers going to live?

I am for low cost housing if they're given to the right people and built in the right place, as you said single mothers, families...however judging on whats happened with low cost housing on the other end of town they were occupied mainly by re-housed families - basically the ones who were kicked off their own street becuase the neighbours complained a lot.

Due to the way our town is, pretty much everyone is in full view of the stretch of countryside - now you tell me, would you want to see that destroyed and turned into a housing estate, I wouldn't like it if it were flats, low cost houses, expensive houses or mansions!

The council commisioned a housing estate near my old school - lots of expensive houses (the ones that all look extactly the same). They were all snapped up rather quickly...anyway, our town was once heavily mined - meaning that a lot cannot be built on, but they did it anyway. Then about 10 years down the line the ground starts to move and all the houses form cracks - once a whole roundabout collapsed into the ground.

Why are blacks or any other ethnic majority racist? Them mugging/killing british people is never racist, but is always racist the other way around.

Something else chubby brown said made me laugh can't remember it exactly but something like this. If you're from turkey you're a turk, if you're from britain you're a brit, from france you're a frog, if you're italian you're an itai...But if you're from pakistan you're never a f**king p*kki.

If you seriously support this party then for the love of God add something worth debating or something slightly challenging. Racist remarks just make you come across as an idiot - we've not had a good debate topic for a while, so please don't ruin this one.

Them mugging/killing british people is never racist, but is always racist the other way around.

Mugging isn't racist. Killing can be racist under certain circumstances (ie. victim, murderer and motive) - and I'm sure these avenues are investigated each time. However the police aren't going to label it a racist attack to level out the bullshit statistics.