Zahada Puzzle.

Dan6061

Any chance of a hint for level 43?

What I have at the moment is below, just highlight it.

i know its british sign language and i've googled it but i'm stumped! do i have to decipher the hand signals??

Cheers,

Steve

EDIT Never mind, I got it!

Edited by I-LikeMatchesDerFun

anyone done 48b yet.

On 48b at the moment. Have got 48a done. PM or post what you've got and i'll tell you what I have. Maybe we can figure it out.

EDIT: Just got 48b and 49a.

For hints see below.

48b:

Google the quote and look at the name of the first site. For the picture, what does it show? Types of???? These make a common phrase and remember, it's a rebus

49a:

Look carefully at the first word on each line.See if you can make a word out of them.

Steve

Anymore help on 48b. i still cant get it.

48b:

Google the quote and look at the name of the first site. For the picture, what does it show? Types of???? These make a common phrase and remember, it's a rebus

A little more help on 48b

Look at the names of the site when you google "pie-fingering hack" quote. The line is a quote from one poet on another poet. The second bit, the pictures are of fractures, they tend to hurt. Much like twisting an ankle. They answers spell out a common everyday phrase, --/---/------/--/------ Have a play around with that.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Any tips for 42 ?

It's this one if it helps

http://www.mcgov.co.uk/riddles/typewriter.html

Level 42 hint:

I assume you've highlighted the page and found the hidden text. If so, you'll have to brush up on your chemistry with some help from google. Try the periodic table of elements. Don't want to spell it out for you!

Hope this helps,

Steve