Trials-uk

Gogz-

OK as the last topic about them got closed iv had to start another.

OK I thought it would be a good idea to tell people form my own experience.

They don't answer there phone, emails or msn.

I have phoned them like 5-7 times on different days with no answer (this is before I ordered and received my wheel)

I have emailed them 3 times with only one reply.(before i received my wheel)

I emailed them asking about wheel building and spokes (got a reply to my questions, they stated they would give me a quote)

I emailed them asking how to select a wheel build and also let them know what i wanted(no reply)

I went ahead and ordered my wheel any giving the benefit of the doubt.

I emailed them to confirm that i wanted to get my wheel built and the correct parts were ordered. (no reply)

I ordered = wheel build

try-all rim red 32h

Viz non disk hub red

Viz front spokes

I got= one non build wheel

try-all rim red 32h (YAY correct)

viz disk hub red <_<

viz spokes 20 in one size and 11 in the other. I can see they wouldnt fit even if i had enough.

Any way this is just to people know.

Edited by Gogz-

Dan still owes me money that he never refunded me... Constitutes as theft and criminal activity.

Anyone on that London ride a while ago? The big one that Simps organised before Summer? First time I met Sam Fenech? Yeah that ride Dan sold me a pair of ZHI cranks, which stripped on me the very same ride; yep a lot of you guys were there at the yellow walls just before Tate. I ran around all of London phoning Dan to try and find him so I could return the cranks, but he kept moving on... instead of waiting for his disatisfied customer... so Joe Hodges and I ended up circling half of London just to try and find Dan. Finally we caught up at the Stone Circle where a plenty observed me taking those Zhi cranks off my bike and returning to Dan... and Dan direct quote said that he would refund me by credit card... (Nick Manning is the one I remember most at this scene.. as well as Joe Hodges, incase proof was needed) ... turns out Dan never ever refunded me on credit card, and to this day, still owes me 50 pounds... and god knows if he even refunded that faulty Black Mumba frame (it was CRACKED out of the box) he sold me 2/3 years ago...

Overall not very happy at all by the service. Now with the recent crisis with Abdab supposedly scamming a bunch of people, I'm starting to lose my temper with unreliable traders. Any more bullshit like this again and it will be taken up by the Metropolitan Police and Competition Commission.

Dan, once you've finished reading this, please could you forward that refund you owe me. Both my parents are pretty unhappy about this, and even though 50 is not a lot (and that Black Mumba fault refund was never really processed either), I still take it very personally that a shop and professional would be so deceptive to his customers.

Anyone else want to share what's happened to them?

And no, please don't go suggesting to close this topic guys; because it is the only way that Dan has to speak up... and it is proven in the past that public forum topics are the only way of getting him to talk. Phone and email don't work... This is not a cold-blooded rant purely used to put down Dan.. absolutely not. I am giving my side of story, something which I should have revealed before. There comes a time when f**king about and being the nice guy won't get anything done. Now is the time for me to speak up about my problems with Trials-UK.

Moral of the story: if ever getting a refund off Dan; if possible, get a cash refund back. Asking to get it paid onto your card will not happen.

:angry:

OK as the last topic about them got closed iv had to start another.

OK I thought it would be a good idea to tell people form my own experience.

They don't answer there phone, emails or msn.

I have phoned them like 5-7 times on different days with no answer (this is before I ordered and received my wheel)

I have emailed them 3 times with only one reply.(before i received my wheel)

I emailed them asking about wheel building and spokes (got a reply to my questions, they stated they would give me a quote)

I emailed them asking how to select a wheel build and also let them know what i wanted(no reply)

I went ahead and ordered my wheel any giving the benefit of the doubt.

I emailed them to confirm that i wanted to get my wheel built and the correct parts were ordered. (no reply)

I ordered = wheel build

try-all rim red 32h

Viz non disk hub red

Viz front spokes

I got= one non build wheel

try-all rim red 32h (YAY correct)

viz disk hub red <_<

viz spokes 20 in one size and 11 in the other. I can see they wouldnt fit even if i had enough.

Any way this is just to people know.

Thats happened to me so many times.

NEONRIDER:)

I wouldnt buy from them, only ordered with him once, never got half my stuff, never gave me a refund after nine months and a lot of hassling him! Eventually got other items instead of a refund as this is all i could manage to get off of him! Personally i wouldnt recomend anyone to buy from him!

Trials uk = Shit, dan hasnt a clue how to run a business!

Use tarty, never any problems, top guys there!

Dan still owes me money that he never refunded me... Constitutes as theft and criminal activity.

Anyone on that London ride a while ago? The big one that Simps organised before Summer? First time I met Sam Fenech? Yeah that ride Dan sold me a pair of ZHI cranks, which stripped on me the very same ride; yep a lot of you guys were there at the yellow walls just before Tate. I ran around all of London phoning Dan to try and find him so I could return the cranks, but he kept moving on... instead of waiting for his disatisfied customer... so Joe Hodges and I ended up circling half of London just to try and find Dan. Finally we caught up at the Stone Circle where a plenty observed me taking those Zhi cranks off my bike and returning to Dan... and Dan direct quote said that he would refund me by credit card... (Nick Manning is the one I remember most at this scene.. as well as Joe Hodges, incase proof was needed) ... turns out Dan never ever refunded me on credit card, and to this day, still owes me 50 pounds... and god knows if he even refunded that faulty Black Mumba frame (it was CRACKED out of the box) he sold me 2/3 years ago...

Yeah, I was there... Dan even put the sprocket on himself.

Would trading standards be able to do anything about it?

All I ever hear about TUK is how shit they are, and why on earth do these topics get closed! There should be one topic where everyone who has ever had a problem with him can complain.

Why does anyone ever buy from him any more? I'm never giving him any of my money again, I'd rather get it from Tarty, even if some of the prices are slightly higher, at least you know they will arrive next working day and be correct 99% of the time.

Anyone on that London ride a while ago? The big one that Simps organised before Summer?

yea man i remeber all of that was just f**king jokes, and he hasn't you refunded you/ what the f**k... fanny is all i can say

who keeps deleting these topics/ i noticed rich was sponsered by them is it anything to do with that/ to be honest its f**king stupid deleting it, if the companys that bad then people should know, as far as i'm concerned its scamming plain an simple, hes f**ked me and my friends arround also and its gone too far.

I've always used Tartybikes for my trials bits... Looked at the TUk website after the big update, and yeah it looks all fancy etc, but I already knew that Tartybikes were good. Seeing as they've only messed up one order of mine - sent me and Adamant bash instead of the GU one I ordered, I rang them and they sorted me out straight away! Well, I kept the Adamant one... but they were willing to pay for the postage for the return, and send the new bash out the same day!

Only ever heard bad things about Dan on the business side of things, right from the beginning, which is why i've never even though about 'trying TUK out to see what it's like.' I don't fancy losing my money...

Overall not very happy at all by the service. Now with the recent crisis with Abdab supposedly scamming a bunch of people, I'm starting to lose my temper with unreliable traders. Any more bullshit like this again and it will be taken up by the Metropolitan Police and Competition Commission.

Dan, once you've finished reading this, please could you forward that refund you owe me. Both my parents are pretty unhappy about this, and even though 50 is not a lot (and that Black Mumba fault refund was never really processed either), I still take it very personally that a shop and professional would be so deceptive to his customers.

Anyone else want to share what's happened to them?

And no, please don't go suggesting to close this topic guys; because it is the only way that Dan has to speak up... and it is proven in the past that public forum topics are the only way of getting him to talk. Phone and email don't work... This is not a cold-blooded rant purely used to put down Dan.. absolutely not. I am giving my side of story, something which I should have revealed before. There comes a time when f**king about and being the nice guy won't get anything done. Now is the time for me to speak up about my problems with Trials-UK.

Moral of the story: if ever getting a refund off Dan; if possible, get a cash refund back. Asking to get it paid onto your card will not happen.

:angry:

I remember that day, I'm not surprised your still waiting to be honest. Trials-uk do seem to be taking the piss alot at the moment.

yea man i remeber all of that was just f**king jokes, and he hasn't you refunded you/ what the f**k... fanny is all i can say

who keeps deleting these topics/ i noticed rich was sponsered by them is it anything to do with that/ to be honest its f**king stupid deleting it, if the companys that bad then people should know, as far as i'm concerned its scamming plain an simple, hes f**ked me and my friends arround also and its gone too far.

From what I'm aware Rich doesn't ride for Trials-uk anymore, but Rich isn't the type of guy to delete a topic to protect the truth.

dans phone has been broken last week, only just found the problem and got it fixed.

trials-uk is never been a problem with me atall, well if you dont like it why buy from there then?

x

People buy from there to try it for first time, if he does bad no1 goes back, also prices are cheaper but half the time he supplies the wrong item?

dans phone has been broken last week, only just found the problem and got it fixed.

trials-uk is never been a problem with me atall, well if you dont like it why buy from there then?

x

That's one thing i've never understood: Why does Dan use a mobile for work? Surely it'd make sense to use a landline like any other company?

I had the problem of not being able to get in touch with him the only time i ordered from there (got sent the wrong sprocket, pads that clearly weren't zoos and had a load of grimey shit all over the braking surface) although in his defence, he did call me back and get it sorted. Seems to have gone seriously downhill since then...