Emo's/chavs Ect..

Luke_zoo

they are like animals if you ask me, if they know you feel intimidated they will do it to show off and make there mates laugh if they know your scared they will do it more wind you up, grow some balls

yeah this is true in most situations but not all of them . chavs feed off fear . But at the same time if you get aggressive with them it will make it worse.

Chatham (AKA Chavem) Is the king place for chav's.

Old people tend to be the people who run the younger people e.g parents encouraging graffiti*sp* tags..

lol 60% of the locals are inbred scum

Edited by Gogz-

I never have problems with pikeys.....

And it's not as if Worcester hasn't got many.

Just stand up to them if they start anything, if they square up to you just smack 'em on the nose haha I'm sure they'll leave you alone then.

Never seen snatch have you? Pikeys wont back down because of one hit, they will all jump ontop of you and mess you up.

:huh:

My reaction was surprised :D.

Want me to explain better? :S

Well, why dont you just walk away?

I know I wouldn't hit a pikey, the only time i did, was when i was about 9 n my brother was flying a toy plane.

A lil group of about 4 pikeys tryed to nick the plane. My brother had only just got the thing, they got the plane when it landed, so me and my brother chased them around, in the end i ended up kicking one in the nuts he was about 14 and i was 9 :rolleyes: . My brother just done some of them then they all walked off..

The plane was damaged but not as much as the pikeys were..

Morrel of the story..

Dont know :).

Never seen snatch have you? Pikeys wont back down because of one hit, they will all jump ontop of you and mess you up.

Yeah I have seen it.. Have you ever seen spiderman? See where I'm going? It's made up.

They will keep going back to cause trouble with you if you act scared. If they're scared of you then they won't do anything.

Edit: by the way, I refer to chavs as pikeys...

Edited by Bob Fossil

Yeah I have seen it.. Have you ever seen spiderman? See where I'm going? It's made up.

They will keep going back to cause trouble with you if you act scared. If they're scared of you then they won't do anything.

Edit: by the way, I refer to chavs as pikeys...

The Edit sounds good to me :).

And with the pikeys, one of the older kids in my year a few years back smacked a pikey, a couple of days later had about 3 London pikeys come down, the kid done one of them, the other two just snapped him in half.

Because you wear nike/adidas your a chav ,or if you have many piercings and wear dark clothes your emo ???!!! WTF

I wear tracksuit bottoms to ride in does that make me a chav ????

if i see a another rider and their was wearing so called emo clothes i,d still ask him/her how long he/shes been riding for and have a natter

you cant paint every one with the same brush - thats am saying

<_<

Edited by New2it

Because you wear nike/adidas your a chav ,or if you have many piercings and wear dark clothes your emo ???!!! WTF

I wear tracksuit bottoms to ride in does that make me a chav ????

if i see a another rider and their was wearing so called emo clothes i,d still ask him/her how long he/shes been riding for and have a natter

you cant paint every one with the same brush - thats am saying

<_<

Do you ride a mission?

well up my end every one gets along.

but then again bikes do get nicked.

"Up my end" everybody gets along, no bikes are stolen and best of all, everybody is cool with everybody.

Don't see why all places cant be like that. We all respect each other, I wish on my behalf and many others, it should be like that worldwide ;).

Its a hard one this isnt it . i have friends who may look like chavs but there clothes are trackys and that but there smart looking . they were nike ,timberland,lacoste ect but there sound guys .same with emo's/moshers ect if you ask me i think its abit daft but some of these emo's you do want to bitch slap them n tell em to get a decent dress sence B) well its wotever floats you boat realy ... JacK

dont mind either to be honest just as long as you dont show your weakness i remember a chav came up to me once when i was with some mates and i was on my bike think it went like this

chav- oi mate lets blap you bike

me- what?

chav- lets blap you bike

me- erm no

chav- go on mate aint gonna nick it you can have my phone init

me- i got a phone thanks mate so piss off

chav- oi shut it mate or il merk you

me- what the fuk does merk mean speak english to me

chav- shut it mate your gonna get a smack

me- im just asking what merk means whislt laughin

chav- o f**k off mate

me- you came to me you fuk off

at this point i stood up didnt think he knew how tall i was haha, just looked down at him and went back to the conversation with my mates

its the older lot who you wanna look out for 20+ really ones who drink down my local not a nice lot and i try to stay away from them even though one of there dads drinks down there as well and he started on me haha had loads of chavs come up to me you starting on him, im like na not at all im just getting in the drinks for my mates outside go back outside where they follow me, only problem was i was drinking with some east london blokes all 6ft plus and builders haha loved there faces (chavs)