T&c Racing Needs Your Help!

BONGO

Righty ho then, a while ago, i asked on here for some help designing me something, and a lot of spot on people helped within a few hours. I really appreciated the help and still use what they did for me.

T&C racing (Tango & Crash)... (long story involving an ex RAC van, neon orange bikes and 5 crashes in 3 months :P) needs your help!

Me and my mate have entered our two man team into a race series next year which consists of 7 3 hour races at Silverstone, Oulton park, Cadwell park X2, Anglesey, Pembrey and Snetterton. We are both gash on computers goes, as far as designing stuff goes.

We are after a simple logo, rather than a design.

Just the words Tango & Crash racing, and also T&C Racing. They need to be able to work in sillouette ie. a one colour design.

We were thinking of Tango & Crash being in a single font, and then Racing being in some kind of text maybe cursive writing or something. I don't know how to use layers or anything like that on Photoshop, but i'm sure for someone with a bit of knowledge here could whip a few different ones up for me???

I'd really appreciate it if anyone was maybe in work bored, or has a few spare minutes to help a needy overweight peasant :lol:

Thanks in advance, i hope somone can help! Bongo

I asked for the same thing and got a "How much you going to pay me?" reply.

And then it died, the thing to do is PM Jon and then ask him to do it at a price. (To which he will not reply...)

hes not asking for a professional business though....

He's asking for a logo to be made for 2 blokes, with 2 bikes, who crash.

Hardly needs to be anything uber professional, just something a bit spunky. Would help if i could Bongo, but my shittly old laptop doesn't even have paint.