Were To Ride ?

___RD_

It just a shame Tam cant spell. What he really meant to say was the Sheraton just off Lothian Road. There are a few spots in and around the city centre but glasgow is much more popular and apparantaly has more to ride and is only 45 minutes away by train. Keep an eye out in the rides / locations forum and head along to one of the rides being arranged, that is the best way to find out the where to ride.

You should come out with us - we're regularly out weeknights, and usually have a big day long group ride at the weekend either in Edinburgh, or Glasgow as Rojo said. Just pm me, Jonny, Greig or Chappie whenever you're heading out and we'll come meet you. Rojo and Tam, you guys should come out as well.

Edited by Rumplestiltskin

okay ma matees an me may come out and do some ridin with youu :D

a will have plenty time now because the frost has meant our rugby games have been canceled :( :L

were about do you live ma dad may be able to put the bikes in the back and drop me off ?? :D

It just a shame Tam cant spell. What he really meant to say was the Sheraton just off Lothian Road. There are a few spots in and around the city centre but glasgow is much more popular and apparantaly has more to ride and is only 45 minutes away by train. Keep an eye out in the rides / locations forum and head along to one of the rides being arranged, that is the best way to find out the where to ride.

Yeah but who go the C in english and who failed? I joke. Couldn't really be bothered looking up the spelling as my spell checker didn't have it.

Tam

okay ma matees an me may come out and do some ridin with youu :D

a will have plenty time now because the frost has meant our rugby games have been canceled :( :L

were about do you live ma dad may be able to put the bikes in the back and drop me off ?? :D

We're all town centre ish - Marchmont, Tollcross etc. Just get dropped off anywhere in town and we'll come meet you. Usually we start at Bristo square on the Edinburgh University campus so you could also get dropped off there?

We're all town centre ish - Marchmont, Tollcross etc. Just get dropped off anywhere in town and we'll come meet you. Usually we start at Bristo square on the Edinburgh University campus so you could also get dropped off there?

Remeber i am just gettin ma first trials bike for ma christmas and a am not very good (Y):lol:

Don't worry. We don't all spend our time performing sex acts on fruit. Thats just Ross.

I core bananas, because ive got a long thin one. Then put it in the micrrowave for a bit. I accidently put in in for one minute istead of 10 seconds and man it hurt.

Danny is mates with everyone, worlds nicest nice guy!! What age are you though? :shifty:

I core bananas, because ive got a long thin one. Then put it in the micrrowave for a bit. I accidently put in in for one minute istead of 10 seconds and man it hurt.

Danny is mates with everyone, worlds nicest nice guy!! What age are you though? :shifty:

i am only 14 :lol: you guys ??