I'am 2 Meter. What Is Better For Me?

fuerstpueckler

yes, i am a beginner!

my brother has a long zoo phyton! i can ride it, but its not much room for my knees.

but the begin on a 20" is easyer, or is it not so?

I suggest getting a stock. Most people find mod better to begin on as they are easier to throw around but if you 6.5" i can't see you have any problems with throwing around a stock (Y)

Try that Zoo Python with a bigger stem if your allowed. I ride a Monty PR but don't really feel too cramped with a Viz High Rise stem on it. But with just a normal Monty stem i do.

My Brothes ride the Viz High Rise stem, now. It's much more better as with the Echo 150mm stem! He is looking now for an Trial Tech 180mm 40° stem, for more freedom! :D

Well I'm 6'6 and I find iteasier on a mod,

Of course you find it easier. At that size even if you have a slightly skinny build you should be able to throw it around like a paper plane. But at that height the mod bikes do hinder your riding due to your position when riding them.

Of course you find it easier. At that size even if you have a slightly skinny build you should be able to throw it around like a paper plane. But at that height the mod bikes do hinder your riding due to your position when riding them.

I use to ride stock bike and the problem for me was that the bike was too big and i was about 6'3'' back then. So I went back to mod and I was even better.

A couple of weeks i had a go on a stock and it stills feel horrible.

But at the end of the day Fuerstpueckler should ask his mates or go along to a jam and ask people if he have a go on there bikes!!!!.

Daz

P.S Happy Christmas!

Edited by Cresswell_d

if you want to start on a mod bike you should buy a magellan tucana 20' frame!i think it's the longest mod frame!1067 mm wheelbase :lol:

but the best choose for u it's to start on stock

260.jpg

Edited by Liviu