Tomm

Callum.Curwood

The mods cant be assed filtering through the forum deleting posts, like you made them do. Its bad enough that they had to do it NMC.

For all they know you'll just spam the f**k out the rest of TF.

If I did, just permaently ban me for life?

I wouldn't be stupid enough to do it agian :)

Edited by Callum.Curwood

Callum, where you the 'gay evil spelling bee'??? ahaaaa What a legend that guy was. (I honestly think it was onza t-vee rider jack though, and he's a tool)

Why don't you just make a new account at school with a different IP, then post sensible comments and you'll be validated in no time. You'd be non the wiser mate. Making a load of topics like this is just crappy and not going to get you anywhere.

Because multiple accounts is bad, and when he goes to use it at home we'd know its him. With regards to banned/suspended members having new accounts, once caught, the new account gets banned/suspended too. Circumventing the rules isn't appreciated.

But then callum has been told this before, and he knows why he's here. Whinging about being here doesn't help your case i'm afraid.

Callum, where you the 'gay evil spelling bee'??? ahaaaa What a legend that guy was. (I honestly think it was onza t-vee rider jack though, and he's a tool)

Why don't you just make a new account at school with a different IP, then post sensible comments and you'll be validated in no time. You'd be non the wiser mate. Making a load of topics like this is just crappy and not going to get you anywhere.

Yeah sure im a tool and ur a f**king shed. It was Leon (cadburys cream egg) that did the evil gay spelling bee thing. Get over it...

I would rather be given the chance to prove that I can be a good Member then just cheat back into Full members chat.

Because multiple accounts is bad, and when he goes to use it at home we'd know its him. With regards to banned/suspended members having new accounts, once caught, the new account gets banned/suspended too. Circumventing the rules isn't appreciated.

But then callum has been told this before, and he knows why he's here. Whinging about being here doesn't help your case i'm afraid.

I know why I'm here, it was for a stpid chilsish mistake, which I now regret.

I would just like the chance to prove myself.

Is they not a chance of putting my warn upto 80% and if I f**k up, I'm gone???

Edited by Callum.Curwood

Two questions..........

1) Wouldn't you?

2) Do any of you actually remember me from before I spamed the forum?

1) I'd have realised it wasn't smart after x amounts of subtle warnings in topics etc from the mods and gods

2) Vaguely, but you've stood out alot after "It" happened, mainly by being a spanner.

You will NEVER be a full member, so just f**k off from the forum and stop winging and f**king begging about shit.

OR

Change your hard done by attitude and start changing the way people think of you ? I used to whine about my 80% warn in every second post, everyone told me to shut up and that I was a cock and I dug my heels in and bitched some more. Then after a few months of it I though oh well, the best way to get rid of it is to be a good boy and follow the rules. Not upset anyone, not moan about my warn, stop posting shit posts (for a while :P) and to generally man the f**k up !

And after a few months of sensible and mature posts my warn got lowered. Just like it says it will in the guidelines.

So read the rules and stick to them ? It worked for me.....

What is this topic about? Has one been deleted or something?

I don't know, can't really remember.

It's a INTERNET forum.

You will NEVER be a full member, so just f**k off from the forum and stop winging and f**king begging about shit.

OR

Change your hard done by attitude and start changing the way people think of you ? I used to whine about my 80% warn in every second post, everyone told me to shut up and that I was a cock and I dug my heels in and bitched some more. Then after a few months of it I though oh well, the best way to get rid of it is to be a good boy and follow the rules. Not upset anyone, not moan about my warn, stop posting shit posts (for a while :P) and to generally man the f**k up !

And after a few months of sensible and mature posts my warn got lowered. Just like it says it will in the guidelines.

So read the rules and stick to them ? It worked for me.....

I have done so on this account, I kept my head low. It's just got to a point where I can't be bothered .....................

Much like it's got to the point that the mods/admin really can't be bothered with continually cleaning up your crap/having to answer the same points repeatedly

You're not going to get validated again, so you can either choose to stay in NMC and behave a bit, or have even those privileges removed too

I don't know, can't really remember.

It's a INTERNET forum.

I have done so on this account, I kept my head low. It's just got to a point where I can't be bothered .....................

You've been on this count for 2 months ? It took me 5 months of not being a cock just to get a bit of warn dropped ?

Fair enough, I had a warn level still. But after about 2 months of not being a douche people started to take a bit better to me and stopped saying I was a bellend. Thats half the battle won, the only thing stopping you from being a full member is yourself.

You've been on this count for 2 months ? It took me 5 months of not being a cock just to get a bit of warn dropped ?

Fair enough, I had a warn level still. But after about 2 months of not being a douche people started to take a bit better to me and stopped saying I was a bellend. Thats half the battle won, the only thing stopping you from being a full member is yourself.

People can call me bellend over the big hard INTERNET forum.

I know if I ever meet any of them, they won't say anything.