Billocks New Video!

Damon W

mans grown alot. hence now riding a mans bike and riding in all weather wi no top :- ..

just sent me the vid and personaly i think its shit hot, what do you guys reckon?

edited by himself

music: Prodigy you will be under my wheels

Hes currently looking for a good sponsership deal, wich i think would be well deserved! hes improved SHITLOADS

anyway enuff off my waffling, vid speaks for itself :o

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload
Edited by Damon W

Well mate, been waiting for this for ages... was spot on, cant belive how much better you have got since we used to ride alot, I should of never stopped for that bit, Iv got no hope of ever catching up with that.

You'll have to teach me how to do all the sick stunts tomorrow fat lad, will be a laugh.

love you x

P.s Damon.. Get on lol.

Edited by NoelFielding

mans grown alot. hence now riding a mans bike and riding in all weather wi no top :- ..

just sent me the vid and personaly i think its shit hot, what do you guys reckon?

edited by himself

music: Prodigy you will be under my wheels

Hes currently looking for a good sponsership deal, wich i think would be well deserved! hes improved SHITLOADS

anyway enuff off my waffling, vid speaks for itself :o

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

hes the lucky boy who rides with you every day no wonder es improved shit loads the little dirty slut , video supprised me alot ur a very good rider billy ! nice work