Damon_unwanted Clips!

Damon W

That was mental!

Too big and too smooth now! I loved the gap down to the tree too!

The mellow music seemed to make me concentrate on the riding more, instead of having all the heavy metal screamy shouty all in my face...

Can't believe they're unwanted clips too! :lol:

I couldn't work out why everyone thought the music was 'mellow', turns out I'd been watching THIS video instead.

But when I realised and got the right video, it was awesome. Huge riding as usual, but some interesting bits too, plus good music. And you've (mostly) got rid of those horrible fisheye clips from the older vid :D

cheers for the comments so far, to be honest despite the relaxed song (which people did ask for in previous vids) i didnt think people would like this little vid, so im pleasantly suprised :)

just hard trying to settle for a tune on the follow up video..

For some reason that vid reminded me of TRA's vids, think it's the music as people have said. But seriously video 8 should have a tune like this. But i'd love to see like an 8 minute video from you with a soundtrack like that.

For some reason that vid reminded me of TRA's vids, think it's the music as people have said. But seriously video 8 should have a tune like this. But i'd love to see like an 8 minute video from you with a soundtrack like that.

Video 8 WILL be qwite a long one, dont expect ti anytime soon though. as its gone be AGESSSSS