Post A Picture Of Your Guitar

davey1991

I would've gone for a big multi-FX pedal like my korg AX9000G.

It's worth noting it also has the capability to include another pedal in a loop - you could use the tube screamer for the distortion and the korg's modelling/wah/etc powers.

I like my individual pedals, more adjustment than multi effect pedals. I used to have this zoom multi effects pedal and I didn't like the little amount of adjustability you have over each sound setting.

And you sure you got that korg name right? I googled it and nothing came up?

AX3000G

Haha

This has got a lot of adjustment... it's not shit like a zoom pedal. I had one of those, the bottom of the range one. This one shits on those for fun.

Ooooo hello that looks pretty fun!! How much are they?? I've never played with a top multi effects pedal, so I can't say much about them XD I like keeping my stuff simple you see and I can't see myself having something like that korg and trying to work out how it all works haha.

Ooooo hello that looks pretty fun!! How much are they?? I've never played with a top multi effects pedal, so I can't say much about them XD I like keeping my stuff simple you see and I can't see myself having something like that korg and trying to work out how it all works haha.

It's reasonably straight forward... Some of it is, anyway. The best thing is only needing to power one thing. It's got a lot of potential abilities.

It's reasonably straight forward... Some of it is, anyway. The best thing is only needing to power one thing. It's got a lot of potential abilities.

Mmm that looks tasty for the money.

I may concider one but i'm with weirdoku on this one, i prefer having single pedals.

Anyone have any new gear?

Or plans for new gear?

Probably going to go for a fender.

Mmm that looks tasty for the money.

I may concider one but i'm with weirdoku on this one, i prefer having single pedals.

Anyone have any new gear?

Or plans for new gear?

Probably going to go for a fender.

YES YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY! haha

Yeah I got a TS9 :P

What fender??

Oh I got that digitech cm-2 for sale if you are interested?

Any one got any tips?

I'm f**ked off with the way I can't pick at anything approaching speed without losing synchronization with my fretting hand.

Atm I'm doing:

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - 2 3 5

2 3 5 - - -

- - - - - -

over and over again...

Anyone got any better ideas?

The quicker I can fix this problem the better, lol

Pfft well this seems to be a common problem.

I found it stupidly easy though?

And sheesh check out the RGR without duncans :P (Yay something I can brag about for once.)

I'll either be concidering another strat, a tele or a jag, i'm still not sure...

The again i may just spend it on a bike...

Ohhhh the possibilities.

Pfft well this seems to be a common problem.

I found it stupidly easy though?

And sheesh check out the RGR without duncans :P (Yay something I can brag about for once.)

I'll either be concidering another strat, a tele or a jag, i'm still not sure...

The again i may just spend it on a bike...

Ohhhh the possibilities.

Jagstaaaaaang?

I think you'll just end up selling the bike? Do you not? haha

EDIT: They aren't thaaaaaat bad :P you know I really am thinking of switching out the pickups to blackouts cos they do sound ever so nice :P

Edited by weirdoku

Jagstaaaaaang?

I think you'll just end up selling the bike? Do you not? haha

EDIT: They aren't thaaaaaat bad :P you know I really am thinking of switching out the pickups to blackouts cos they do sound ever so nice :P

DO IT!!! you'll never ever regret it.

Yer i'll end up selling the bike, i've never kept one more than 3 months and thats a long time for me.

I meant jaguar but now i've seen the jagstang, There a bit to blues based though.

Ahh the choices, the choices.

Sort of.

I'm doing 754 at 184bmp atm.

I don't work out the BPM stuff, I just play XD haha

DO IT!!! you'll never ever regret it.

Yer i'll end up selling the bike, i've never kept one more than 3 months and thats a long time for me.

I meant jaguar but now i've seen the jagstang, There a bit to blues based though.

Ahh the choices, the choices.

Might do, see if I have the moneys soon :P

Cobain didn't use the jagstang for blues...

Edited by weirdoku

Well, usually I just dick around on the guitar, playing the same sort of shit - bluesy sort of solo, or metal-sort of stuff, but I'm fed up of being limited by this. When I beat this then I can go on to learn proper shit and be good... I've played since I was 16, I've actually nearly played for 4 years... and I'm at the level of someone playing maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years.

:P

On the other hand, my fingertapping is wicked sick.

Davey... I AM concentrating on accuracy when I'm playing at 184... What I'm doing is finding the speed where I screw up at, which today started at 160 B) and I'm playing this 754 thing over and over again until I can play it without screwing up, then I'm stepping up the speed, and then doing the same.

I could play in sync with no problems at, say, 130bpm, cause that's slow, and it's not something that I do when playing slow.

Edited by Revolver

Well, usually I just dick around on the guitar, playing the same sort of shit - bluesy sort of solo, or metal-sort of stuff, but I'm fed up of being limited by this. When I beat this then I can go on to learn proper shit and be good... I've played since I was 16, I've actually nearly played for 4 years... and I'm at the level of someone playing maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years.

:P

On the other hand, my fingertapping is wicked sick.

Davey... I AM concentrating on accuracy when I'm playing at 184... What I'm doing is finding the speed where I screw up at, which today started at 160 B) and I'm playing this 754 thing over and over again until I can play it without screwing up, then I'm stepping up the speed, and then doing the same.

I could play in sync with no problems at, say, 130bpm, cause that's slow, and it's not something that I do when playing slow.

Well I used to practice just 2 fingered, but 1st and 3rd finger. So say 7,4 and that helped alot.

Try and make it like hammering but play where'd youd hammer.