Post A Picture Of Your Guitar

davey1991

Erm, dude, that's not thick at all, I was being facetious. I must be 3/4 of a Mexican Strat width, thinner than many guitars out there. It's, for some people, unfeasibly thin. Perfect for me.

Pictures didn't load i was merely presuming, woops.

Still if thats what i think it is I still don't like it.

Ugh hendrix style bass... be gone lefty :P

:rolleyes: Kids.........

A few of my other basses

this one i put together from spare bits i had around the house

002.jpg

5 string Cort

007.jpg

Fretless SX 5 string

013.jpg

Aria Electro acoustic

017.jpg

And a fretless 6 string

020.jpg

How is this not sexy?!

Image014.jpg

Tis funny how people go 'Eeeew' when they see a parker. BUT! Once you find out what they can do the way it looks is less of an issue.

Parker's don't make a lot of sense to me. I think they're awful. I know a guy who's got a bunch with graphite necks and so on and everytime i've played them i feel sick in my stomach. I just don't think they got any style. The aesthetics are f**k ugly and again think necks make me feel like i'm a pansy.

I've got a simple, old-fashioned view that i like my guitars made out of solid wood, with thick, nicely curved necks. The guitar of mine i always come back to is my 57' relic maple neck strat. No guitar has ever felt as good in my hands, its just lovely. The neck is quite scratched and scuffed and the pick-up connection cuts out a lot but it feels so right. I played a genuine 64 strat and whilst i'd love one, one day mine did feel nicer to play.

That jazz bass is nice. I love the way Jazz basses look but i dont like how they feel at the first fret, its why i have a p-bass. It does look damn nice though.