Post A Picture Of Your Guitar

davey1991

BLASPHEMY! (yes, I know it's only your opinion :P)

Give me a Hot Rod Deville 212 with an extra 212 cab and I'll be almost completely happy. Chuck in a little Orange Crush 30 and an ABY switch and I'll give anyone any sexual favours they want.

See thats not a bad set up I'd quite happily play that, and orange amps :- <3.

See thats not a bad set up I'd quite happily play that, and orange amps :- <3.

Yea the whole Pocket Rocket album was recorded through a selection of borrowed Orange amps, with the exception of one track through a Peavey TripleX

I fell in love, but alas I love the sound of a nicely dialled DeVille.

I rarely ever play my guitar anymore, and I'm thinking of selling it depending on what price I can get for it. It's a Washburn KC70V, no idea what year it is, I can post pictures up later when I get home from work.

Does anyone have a rough idea on how much I could get for this?

Thanks in advance :)

I don't like fender amps myself but as its an older one it'll probably be better as they weren't mass produced by todays standard, i'd quite like to see a replica.

Tube amp right?

Yep, it's a tube amp. I don't like Fender amps generally. More into Marshalls. But my mate has an original Bassman and it sounds amazing! I'm trying to build it as close to original as possible. There will be two 6L6 tubes and two 12AY7 tubes. Going to build it head and cabinet rather than combo as a 4x10 combo would be pretty difficult to move around. Will post up some pics whenever I start it Waiting on some cash monies at the moment.

EDIT: This is what my mates on sounds like. Listen to 'Anonymous Slander.'

Steve

Edited by I-LikeMatchesDerFun

Yea the whole Pocket Rocket album was recorded through a selection of borrowed Orange amps, with the exception of one track through a Peavey TripleX

I fell in love, but alas I love the sound of a nicely dialled DeVille.

I've fallen in love with some of the bigger crushes but i'm getting the, "Isn't your one loud enough, you don't need another one?" so thats a no go... :(

I've fallen in love with some of the bigger crushes but i'm getting the, "Isn't your one loud enough, you don't need another one?" so thats a no go... :(

I used a crush 15 onstage for a year or so with no problems at all... these days it really is quality over quantity when it comes to wattage because any venue worth playing will mic you up whatever amp you have. A 15 and a 30 will sound the same after their mic'd up so its not worth the extra weight to haul around!

When I start gigging again I'm probably just going to get a Tiny Terror and play through whatever cab is around at gigs to not have to haul mine around - it's all about striking a sound/portability with me though and I know that's not the same for everyone.

Google says £125 including an amp.. which seems very cheap.

Looks nice though dude. :)

There's someone selling one here - but someone mentioned £110 including a hardcase. Link.

I think that's a stupid price drop considering they retailed at $800

Edited by Hendrix

I used a crush 15 onstage for a year or so with no problems at all... these days it really is quality over quantity when it comes to wattage because any venue worth playing will mic you up whatever amp you have. A 15 and a 30 will sound the same after their mic'd up so its not worth the extra weight to haul around!

When I start gigging again I'm probably just going to get a Tiny Terror and play through whatever cab is around at gigs to not have to haul mine around - it's all about striking a sound/portability with me though and I know that's not the same for everyone.

Currently have a small line 6, but I would like an Orange to go with it so i've got a range of sounds to go with the range of guitars. When i get a few more.

I know what you mean though sound over volume.

Would anyone on here be interested in buying this?

Could be depends what you want for it.

Maybe something other than cash in the bike part variety?

If not i can maybe get the cash.

And Hendrix anything new or is the bass still a secret?

Edited by davey1991

All will be known on Saturday evening, as I know nothing else about it now. Hope it's running as I'm suppose to have a local gig in the evening.. :unsure:

Good choice leaving it to the last minute, just like myself.

You must MUST show us the wonder that is it when you have it.

Well if you want to :$

I have a spare, but it's suppose to be a showcase so I want to use the 'show' bass and not to 'go' bass, as it were. It should be alright though, if not I'm going to have to use the backup.. :P

This is the back up! :)

post-13241-1240525997_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hendrix

I have a spare, but it's suppose to be a showcase so I want to use the 'show' bass and not to 'go' bass, as it were. It should be alright though, if not I'm going to have to use the backup.. :P

This is the back up! :)

See thats plenty good enough for me. :wub:

You really have amazing taste especially with Bass.

Could be depends what you want for it.

Maybe something other than cash in the bike part variety?

If not i can maybe get the cash.

And Hendrix anything new or is the bass still a secret?

I'm looking for alot of mod stuff at the moment, if you have anything?