Post A Picture Of Your Guitar

davey1991

The whole thread has to end because someone has the personal opinion (which is shared by many) that your strat looks gash? Props for doing what you want and all that, but when you do something like that you have to be prepared for some people not to like it.

No, I just said - 'personal opinion </thread>', because that's all it is, but you insult my baby and I'll clobber you to death with a shoe. :P

I also love how JonMac can never come up with anything witty to say to insult someone. :)

Edited by Hendrix

I also love how JonMac can never come up with anything witty to say to insult someone. :)

I'm not here for the insults I'm here for the lols, which you provide plenty of, without even intending to. It's f**king gold. You and Jardo are my favourite mongs :)

I'm not here for the insults I'm here for the lols, which you provide plenty of, without even intending to. It's f**king gold. You and Jardo are my favourite mongs :)

I'm here for the lols, and I found them.

lols.

No, I just said - 'personal opinion </thread>', because that's all it is, but you insult my baby and I'll clobber you to death with a shoe. :P

Have you done any HTML at all? Yes? Then you'll know that saying </thread> will mean you believe that the matter of the thread has been resolved and we should close (which is what the / means) the thread.

So, due to this complete and utter retardedness, I'm gonna come straight out and say that I think your Strat is a bad idea, badly implemented. Which makes it shit.

I'm here for the clobbering.

Also remember, the look of the guitar isn't what it's about - the scratch plate (on mine) is for the onboard equipment, processor, Piazza Bridge etc, the plate is merely there to help keep the things hidden. It also is one of the few plates on the market that is made with the correct mountings on the underneath to hold everything without having to heavily re-enforce and customize.

It was also the cheaper one - so vs. paying £150 for a scratch plate - I only payed £50 - £70 (somewhere in that region). It is also set up about as nicely as any guitar could be set up (for me).

So, I like how it looks - even if I didn't, it still plays amazingly!

:P

Still, personal opinion.

In other new, I'm waiting on a new guitar in a few months which I have just put measurements down for. :)

• 4 months later...
What JD said. I love my Beefy Slinkys!

Here's my tiny setup :P Another pedal coming soon :)

post-19756-1259329571_thumb.jpg

post-19756-1259329579_thumb.jpg

Tee hee RGR's for the win.

Your is almost identical for mine except you have pussy non duncan pickups.

And its not that their hard to play with they just need replacing so damn often...

I prefer the bassier tone but its alot of hastle.

Tee hee RGR's for the win.

Your is almost identical for mine except you have pussy non duncan pickups.

And its not that their hard to play with they just need replacing so damn often...

I prefer the bassier tone but its alot of hastle.

RGR bitches! Lol.

Mine says designed by EMG on the pickups, not that I really care, I brought it without even having a play at it first and it sounds alright to me :P

What needs replacing? Pickups??

What amp is that marshall?

MG250DFX

• 3 weeks later...

Dilema.

I'm going to shortly (hopefully) have about £500-700 to spend on another new guitar and gear.

I want something for a little of everything so was thinking fender strat or les paul (epiphone probably) anybody have any other ideas?

Also amps, was looking at orange amps as i have a hatred for marshall MG's (Sorry Wierdoku)

I already have a line 6 spider.

Also in the market for some pedals.

Ideas?

Been looking at getting a TS9, (again damn you wierdoku)

Any suggestions? For metal, rock and general playing (Can obviously be several pedals.)

Any other gear you guys recon would be helpfull.

I don't need any more stage stuff.

Dilema.

I'm going to shortly (hopefully) have about £500-700 to spend on another new guitar and gear.

I want something for a little of everything so was thinking fender strat or les paul (epiphone probably) anybody have any other ideas?

Also amps, was looking at orange amps as i have a hatred for marshall MG's (Sorry Wierdoku)

I already have a line 6 spider.

Also in the market for some pedals.

Ideas?

Been looking at getting a TS9, (again damn you wierdoku)

Any suggestions? For metal, rock and general playing (Can obviously be several pedals.)

Any other gear you guys recon would be helpfull.

I don't need any more stage stuff.

Totally depends what you want it for really. Strats and Les Pauls are very very different guitars. The obvious choice for a bit of everything would be the Strat, although you'll have a generally warmer sound with the LP. Personally I'd go with an LP but then actually I'd just buy another Telecaster over both.

Amps wise, Orange can't be beaten in my eyes. How much are you looking to spend on one though because they are expensive. The Tiny Terror is quite a good little amp for the cash - and so portable.

Totally depends what you want it for really. Strats and Les Pauls are very very different guitars. The obvious choice for a bit of everything would be the Strat, although you'll have a generally warmer sound with the LP. Personally I'd go with an LP but then actually I'd just buy another Telecaster over both.

Amps wise, Orange can't be beaten in my eyes. How much are you looking to spend on one though because they are expensive. The Tiny Terror is quite a good little amp for the cash - and so portable.

Well the amp is a secondary thing if i haven't got enough to buy something reasonable i'm not going to buy one.

I really like Oranges from my crush but as you say i've heard good things about the tiny terrors.

If i buy either guitar above i'll have between £150-300 to spend on an amp/ pedals.

...Also amps, was looking at orange amps as i have a hatred for marshall MG's (Sorry Weirdoku)...

...Been looking at getting a TS9, (again damn you weirdoku) Any suggestions? For metal, rock and general playing (Can obviously be several pedals.)...

MG's aren't exactly unbearable... but yes I would buy something better if I had more money obviously!

Haha I love my TS9! Well if you have enough money get individual pedals, or a really nice multi effects pedal but they cost bombs...

You already have your metal muff (I've never played one so I can't say what I think they are like) you could experiment with some other sound effects? I always have my clean sound, distortion and now I'm bidding on delay/chorus/tremolo/echo pedals on ebay to experiment with.

now I'm bidding on delay/chorus/tremolo/echo pedals on ebay to experiment with.

I would've gone for a big multi-FX pedal like my korg AX9000G.

It's worth noting it also has the capability to include another pedal in a loop - you could use the tube screamer for the distortion and the korg's modelling/wah/etc powers.