British National Trials Cup/championship

BikeTrial Federation

There well spread out over the country, and the venues are the best in the country, with what will probably be one 'southern' venue to complete the National series.

Like what's already been said, new venues are always been searched for.

Why have you changed your name Porter?

i wouldnt say they were well spread. i know it must be hard now to get them right down south. what with all the organisers living fair way up country, but why not try and get someone involved in setting up trials down south? i know it wont be possible for this year but its got to be a possibility for next. i might even know someone who would be interested in doing it. ;)

also. wil lthe sections be taped at blackpool this year. good trial last year but the sections turned into a bit of a go whereever fest

Edited by notknown

What! Pretty much up until this year, the majority of national comps have been down south. There is usually always a round in Kelly Farm or Hook Woods so I think its good to have a change.

I agree with John and think the unconfirmed round should be Porthcawl! That would be cool.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=109096

Well last years was pretty much the same, with the exception of Hook Woods. Sadly the map I drew up has gone, but you can see my point.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=109096

Well last years was pretty much the same, with the exception of Hook Woods. Sadly the map I drew up has gone, but you can see my point.

The dates are confirmed very far in advance, which gives plenty of time to plan / save to go to the competitions. There is no way of pleasing everyone, every year jon.

To be honest, other than the Fort bill round, (and even that is a 3hr drive) im sure i live just as far from any of those venues as you do!? And i live in the REAL north....

Britain does not stop at the english / scottish border. So in real terms, i could complain that all the competitions are extremely far south.

Why not make a couple of road trips / weekends out of the competitions. Its only a couple of hours drive.

I don't see everyones problem? Especially as there is one date still to be confirmed, which now it is definitely likely to be a southern venue in order to please all the haters. On top of this, i do not think everyone realises all the hard work that has to go into organising competitions, confirming dates, setting up etc (and before anyone even TRIES to suggest that i don't either, they will find that i helped significantly with running the scottish series a year or so ago). So will everyone give it a rest, and wait and see what happens. Next year the comps could all be based south of the midlands....who knows.

There are other clubs / competitions you could attend that are more southern...?

Have you read the topic???

All the events so far are pretty much in the north....shipley glen as an example will be a maximum 2 hours from you? I understand you might not be able to drive (havent checked your profile for age or anything) so why not try and get a parent to take you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of a round about 10 thousend miles south please??????

I am gonna miss these events they are by far the sweetest trials run in the UK. I hope people support this sereis as one hell of a lot of work goes into them I know cos i was there!!!!!!

Good luck to the Federation team I hope you have a good year and again thanks for all the great times we had together.

John "n" Rob.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi can anyone tell me where i can get an entry form for the 1st round at Bracken Rocks, as i can't find it on there website, or is it to early for the entrys to be out ?? Cheers.

Entry forms have been mailed to those on our mailing list last week. Will try to get it on-line tonight/tomorrow, also the on-line entry.

• 3 weeks later...

cant be arrsed to read all them, but go if you wanna ride and dont if you dont its simple, all these people put loads of effort into setting them up and they are just gettin moaned at, should be thankful they bother i am

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...