The Learner Driver Thread

Boswell

My bloody test got cancelled last week. Cos of ice so fking annoying because i was driving beautifully.

Got it rebooked for the 3rd of feb.

And my dad just agreed to pay my insurance :D

Can't wait to be driving and take myself and mates to skateparks and the likes. :)

Had 13 lessons and have got my theory booked for saturday...I'm really nervous though because no matter how much I revise I still don't think I've done enough, then once/if I pass that then I can get me practical test booked (which I'm less worried about that my theory). But I get to drive cars about at work and maneuver them around so that sort of stuff isn't a problem.

Got my test in two weeks (28th) and im Shiting a brick haha pissed the theory witch was a supprise and now coming up to my test im making more n more stupid mistakes iv just like forgotten everything DOH really do wana pass though would make my lazy life 1000times easyer.

[quote name='Bearded Midget' date='Jan 14 2009, 10:27 PM' post='1784413'

so i can learn for free. :)

I hate you... lol spent soo soo much on driving lessons not to mention insurance :( buying the car was the cheapest bit for me lol

hehe, i gottu pay for car and insurance myself, so dont look shocked when you see me rolling up in a 1.1 ka B)

hehe, i gottu pay for car and insurance myself, so dont look shocked when you see me rolling up in a 1.1 ka B)

I didn't know they made 1.1 Ka's? lol and your a male therefore its still gunna be like £1800 iv gotta pay £2000 on a 1.25 fiesta zetec :( there not even quick lol dammit.

Edit: Also the people that passed first time i know plenty of people who passed first time and drive like complete bell ends it's down to attitude i think if you can keep a good attitude and now think your lewis hamilton in a saxo or somthing then youll soon learn more people pass and just think they can drive but that rule kind of applys to someone who pass's first time or fourth time I don't think passing first times makes you any better driver personaly.

Edited by Balman

I didn't know they made 1.1 Ka's? lol and your a male therefore its still gunna be like £1800 iv gotta pay £2000 on a 1.25 fiesta zetec :( there not even quick lol dammit.

Edit: Also the people that passed first time i know plenty of people who passed first time and drive like complete bell ends it's down to attitude i think if you can keep a good attitude and now think your lewis hamilton in a saxo or somthing then youll soon learn more people pass and just think they can drive but that rule kind of applys to someone who pass's first time or fourth time I don't think passing first times makes you any better driver personaly.

might be able to get a 1.3 fiesta for 500 quid, so i wont be driving a girls car atleast :P

I know it varies greatly between location but what is everyone paying for lessons?

Also, If I have a full motorcycle license do I still have to apply for a provisional car license?

Mine are £20 a hour I know there is cheaper but my instructor is really good so it's worth it.