Kenny's Trial

Mr Rankin

my plan is to get a cheap return flight friday-monday, stay in hotels and grab a hire car, I think its about the same price as driving and a ferry (4 hour drive to dover rather than 50mins to manchester airport).

Might look into ferrys from hull though, could end up cheapest

my plan is to get a cheap return flight friday-monday, stay in hotels and grab a hire car, I think its about the same price as driving and a ferry (4 hour drive to dover rather than 50mins to manchester airport).

Might look into ferrys from hull though, could end up cheapest

you sure you want to venture in to hull ali? Im not sure you would come back if you did that??

do you need a 2009 biu license to get the uci license? I've not sent off for this years biu yet, was gonna do it this week. Also anyone have any more info on the event?

Scott how you getting there? If your in the mini van, you got any space?

The BIU and UCI licenses are completly different things.

Have a look on british cycling, and that'll tell you how to get membership and a licence

Im not ma man, me and tom are going down in his car

aaaarrrgggghhhhh getting stressed now!

The only ferry I can find thats any good is an over night one from hull, however it gets in to Zeebrugge at 9.30 on saturday morning, you have to sign in for the comp before 11! thats cutting it close. Also I will have to be back in Zeebrugge at around 5.30 on the sunday after the comp, again cutting it close! And now the bloody P+O website won't seem to take my booking!!!!!!!!!!

uni exam the day after :angry:

same

Events are always organised during exam periods. Then once the exams are over, no events or meetings are organised untill the next exams period. f**king gay.

aaaarrrgggghhhhh getting stressed now!

The only ferry I can find thats any good is an over night one from hull, however it gets in to Zeebrugge at 9.30 on saturday morning, you have to sign in for the comp before 11! thats cutting it close. Also I will have to be back in Zeebrugge at around 5.30 on the sunday after the comp, again cutting it close! And now the bloody P+O website won't seem to take my booking!!!!!!!!!!

No Ramsgate-Ostend ferry available?

But then I have a 5 hour drive:(

anyway, it looks like iolo won't come now, so I'll be on my own, that means I could get an earlier ferry going and a later ferry returning, but I would be on my own which is a bummer:(

You can hook up with some underage girls on that ferry. It's legal because it's off shore.

Edited by Dekes

Im deffo going now too, i will be rubbish but its worth the trip for a laugh, what time are you all planning on getting there on Saturday morning to book in etc? Kenny said be at least 2 hours before, but im not sure what time it starts?