Kenny's Trial

Mr Rankin

Kenny made a document in french/english with al the info in it, here's a copy paste of it.

24 & 25 /01/2009

INFORMATION

How to enter the expo?

Registration at main entrance / registration a l’entrée de l’Expo from 8.45h / a partir de

8.45h. Pour aller chercher son badge pour 1 pilote, le vélo et 1 suiveur. To get your

badge for the rider, the bike and 1 minder.

Inscription?

on spot / sur place @ stand 293 (Monty stand). One day license possible, license de jour

possible. 6,5euro with/avec license. 10 euro without/sans license.

Quand / When?

‐Promesse / Poussin / Benjamin / Dames / Gent A,B,C … AVANT, BEFORE 9.30h or / ou

Friday eve / Vendredi soir

‐Elite / Junior / Cadet … BEFORE, AVANT 11h30h or/ou Friday eve / Vendredi soir

START RACES

Elite / Junior / Cadet … @ 14h

Promesse / Poussin / Benjamin / Dames / Gent A,B,C … @10h

ATTENTION

It’s a two day event but the ranking will count for ONE race. You continue on Sunday

with the points obtained on Saturday. If you ride only 1 day you can not be ranked but of

course it is possible to participate one day only, out of ranking.

C’est un évènement de deux jours mais les point du samedi comptent aussi pour le

dimanche et alors il y aura qu’un classement. Si vous ne roulez qu’un jour, vous ne

pouvez pas être classé mais il est possible de participer qu’un jour bien sûr hors

classement.

Rules/Règlement

UCI

Format: 5 sections per lap, 3 laps.

Race time: 4 hours

Good luck

Edited by Dekes

hey I m just back from the comp, that was amazing

meet and talk to so much nice people as ali c,jack meek, james porter, pierre-charles, michael singleton, vincent hermance, loris braun,guillaume dunand, nicolas massart, andrei burton,tom rankin, wally,scott wilson, etc

I will go again tomorow for the final (Y)

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

hey I m just back from the comp, that was amazing

meet and talk to so much nice people as ali c,jack meek, james porter, pierre-charles, michael singleton, vincent hermance, loris braun,guillaume dunand, nicolas massart, andrei burton,tom rankin, wally,scott wilson, etc

I will go again tomorow for the final (Y)

Nice 1, would of been nice to come over & see you & ride the comp, but found out

at to short notice :(

can we expect any videos of the comp?

Yup, pictures too. :)

Just got back a short while ago myself (gone 3am :() I'm exhausted, and walking is causing muchos pain, but man that was a wicked weekend!

Brit Results from Memory;

Elite

Andrei Burton - 7th

Ali C - 8th

Senior

James Porter - 2nd

Michael Singleton - 5th

Jack Meek - 6th

Junior(?)

Chris Walford - 1st

I'm sure the full results will be up soon.

The sections were a good mix of technical and speedy stuff, I'm glad they were a little easier today!

I'm also happy to announce that Pierre-Charles Thomas is now part of the Phatworks team also.

Mike.

that was an awesome week end

jack meek is a really nice guy (as every uk guy I met during the event)

michael singelton and pierre charles are nuts...they did some ridiculus gaps down to front

james porter has the best riding style ever, what a pleasure to see him rides in the real life

big thanks to andrei burton who takes me in his car on saturday evening from the comp to the train station

elite result

hermance first

kenny second

comas third

That was a beast of a trial, sections were seriously difficult. Obviously nobody told vince that lol

Good to see everyone and get back into the international swing of things, back to the drawing board for me had real trouble with the sections and with confidence this weekend.

Well done Drei and Ali especially

i want a yabbaa

xx

Was good to meet everyone, had a good laugh and generally had a rad time, cheers!

so you were the guy on the yabaa

Was a real good comp, really enjoyed the whole weekend! Had a real good laugh, made lots of silly mistakes, but cheers guys!

and you were the guy on the zoo

is it right? :giggle:

That was a great comp and it seems every one is on a high from it. Scott did you get some good shots?

Rob I will try tto get down your way with you and nick and James.

Chimpanzy 1st march ?

I only managed to get few pics over the weekend, the only riding ones i got were of mike, those pics you took for me, came out brill though, thanks for that :)

That was a great comp and it seems every one is on a high from it. Scott did you get some good shots?

Rob I will try tto get down your way with you and nick and James.

Chimpanzy 1st march ?

Will look forward to it, would be good to see creative riding from you down this way!